And All Your Little Things

Author's Note: Happy New Years lovely human being!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you guys so much for reading and liking the story :) I love you guys!!!!!!!! This one is a very cheesy chapter :) enjoy :) and if you guys remember how they met this one will make seance :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 365 of 365

                     I was awake way before the sun was up. My bed was scattered with a trail of paper that led to the ground. Solid combinations of words and sentences where spilled over what seemed like 50 sheets of papers. I started typing it up on the paper as i began to form the 10'th rough draft of the article. I had my journal out in open air as I flicked through the pages trying find truth in the past year. After hours of writing, I had finally gotten it all together. I take a deep breath and click send.

I quickly take the scattered balls and shoved them into my bag. I couldn't risk recycling because they would find it.

                    I look at the clock which read "8:00a.m." I texted Nick telling him that I had sent him the article and it's ready for editing. I also notified Ms.Heather, this should keep her off my back for a while. I decided to sneak upstairs to wake up Harry. I slowly opened the door and crawled inside. I look around to find an empty bed. There was a mark where his body laid. "Harry?" I called out softly. I walked over to the washroom but the door was open. I dialed his number only to hear the ring tone. I look around to where the voice was coming from. He had left his phone on the nightstand.
**************

3 hours later: "Any plans?" asked Niall as we were scattered in the living room. "Why don't we go to a club? asked Liam. "It's been a while since we had a night out" said Zayn agreeing. I zoned them out as I wondered where Harry could be. It wasn't like him to just ditch out like this. Maybe he found out and was playing along. Maybe he was in on it? Where would he go? When did he go? He must have left in the middle of then night cuz I've been up from 5:00a.m. and didn't hear a door shut. A waving hand in front of my face took me out of my thoughts. "How's the ground looking? Pretty shiny ay?" asked Louis as he chuckled. "Have you guys seen Harry?" I asked. "Oh, there was something off about the photo shoot we did a while ago, so he had to go back and redo his shots. He'll be back around 3:00p.m. no need to worry" explained Liam.

                         Sophia and I painted each others nails and before we knew it, it was 3:00. A knock on our room door was heard as Eleanor ran to open it. Trying not to ruin her wet nails she slowly turned the knob. "Harry" she said giving him a hug. "We've missed you" said Sophia. "Hey babe" he said kneeling in for a kiss. "You/I forgot your/my phone" we said at the same time. "How was the shoot?" I said. "It went well, hopefully this time my pics don't get deleted" he said. "I have something for you" I said running to my nightstand. Sophia and Eleanor took a seat on my bed as they watched us. I pulled out a velvet box that was wrapped with shiny silver paper. "Happy one year" I said handing it to him. "aww" he let out as his face turned a shape of pink. I watched as he slowly unwrapped the paper carefully. He teased while he opened it nice and slow. "How lovely" he said as he reached and pulled out another box. "When" he read the word written on the box with a big red marker. He opened that one to find another box "I'm". "Louis, you've corrupted my girlfriend" yelled Harry to the living room. "what?"  screamed Louis in confusion. "With" he read out the word on the box.The boxes slowly started getting smaller and smaller. "You" the 4th box read. "So this was the ruckus you where doing today?" said Eleanor putting this morning and what was happening in front of her together. "Zayynnnnn" yelled Harry as he opened the next box to find a sketch of a clock on it. "I didn't know you can draw" said Sophia taking the pick from Harry. "Look" i heard her whisper to Eleanor. Each number on the clock represents a little piece of Harry and I's relationship. "Time"! Harry got down to the last box. "Flies" he read softly. His eyes met mine, a small smirk appeared on his eyes. He slowly opened the last black box. "If there's another box" he began to say as he held the box held opened. I shook my head re assuring him. He opened it slowly. A sheepish smile appeared on his face. "Awwww" he said walking over giving me a long hug. "Thank you" he whispered softly. A howl of awws was heard from the door frame. The boys where standing watching us. "Alright bring it in" said Louis joining the hug. Soon we were all in one big hug.