Togather

Authors messege

Hey lovelys I had this written but forgot to put it on here so sorry :) enjoy

The next few days flew by pretty quickly. Thursday was valentines day, and on Friday I had to face " the Clip girls". So valentines day, Danielle and I followed our plan. The boys went out to do an interview and they invited us to come, we told them that we had other things to do and they were OK with that. Once they left, we went to our closet and took out bags of decorations that we bought the night before. It was red, white and pink streamers. We decorated the whole flat with hearts. Eleanor went out and bought little heart shaped pillows. She bought one for each one of the boys. We placed them on their beds and one in the living room. After we finished decorating the flat with the streamers and balloons, we decided to cook them dinner. Danielle made mashed potatoes, I made fried chicken and Eleanor made pizza. And we all pitched in and made chocolate cake for dessert. We got everything ready and decided to head to the telly to watch the interview. We only got to watch half of the interview. The lady asked them the same questions as usual. Then they asked who was single who wasn't and Harry told the world that we were dating. They talked more about their album and then the interview was done. We went up stairs and changed our clothes. I wore dark blue jeans with a red shirt, a little mascara with lipgloss. I let my hair down and then helped Danielle pick out her outfit. "I can't find anything" she moaned from across the basement. I dug through my closet and found a really cute red top "here try this on" I said as I tossed it to her. She went into the bathroom and put it on. "How does it look?" she asked. "Fit" answered Eleanor. "Fit?" I asked. "Yea its British for Hot" Eleanor explained with a smirk. "Well you look lovely" I said simply to Danielle. "Thanks love" replied Danielle. After we were ready we went back downstairs and waited for the boys to finally arrive. We heard keys in the door so we all sprinted off the couch. "SURPRISE" we screamed when they walked in. "Whats all this?" asked Niall surprised. "Happy valentines day" I said. Liam went over to Danielle and pecked her on the cheek. "Aw www you guys didn't have to do this" he said hugging Danielle tightly. Louis went over to Eleanor and gave her a big hug. Harry came from behind me and rapped his arms around my stomach. "Why did you girls do all this?"He whispered in my ear. "Well because we can" I replied. "Tonight is your night" said Eleanor. "AW WW what about us?" said Zayn. "Don't we get hugs?" Niall went up to Zayn and rapped his arms around Zayn's stomach "I love you man" Niall said. " I love you too " Zayn replied. We all giggled, "Wait" Niall jumped, "I smell food" he smirked heading towards the kitchen. The boys followed in his foot steps with us girls behind. "FOOD" screamed Niall. It was 8:00pm now. The boys went up stairs to wash up and then we ate. Harry fixed me a plate and handed it to me. "Thanks love" I said. "Your welcome" he responded. And we dug in, the food was really good. "We did a good job" Eleanor said High fiving Danielle from across the table. "Yes we did" replied Danielle high fiving me. Niall told funny stories, and Liem told another and by time we finished eating, washing and titting up the kitchen, it was 9:00pm. We all changed into our comfy close and decided to watch "The Vow". But when the boys beat us and when we headed down they were all ready with there PJ's and Niall had his guitare out. We all made it down the stairs with a perplexed look. "Whats this" began Eleanor. "Happy Valentines Day" Louis said and they began to senerade us. They sang "last first kiss". Eleanor sat in Louis lap, while Harry got up from his seat to let me sit.He took the edge seat with his arm around me tightly. Danielle and liam were togather on the other couch. "if I were to sa aaaay" sang Zayn. "One touch and I as a believer" Sang Niall after the courase. I never told him how beautiful his voice was. They finished the song and we all clapped. We all gathered around the telly and watched "The Vow" After that we all said our good nights and headed to bed. Liam gave Eleanor and I a big hug "Thanks for the dinner" he said. "AW WW your welcome love" replied Eleanor. I lay ed in bed and tried to fall asleep but couldn't. I headed to the kitchen to get a glass of water. I quietly opened the cupboard and got a cup. I placed it on the counter and went to open the fridge to get water when someone came from behind and gently placed one hand on my shoulder and the other covered my mouth, a body caving over me from behind. "Don't scream" someone whispered into my ear. I turned around to see Harry grinning. "Harry!" I whispered/screamed. He giggled and got water from the fridge and poured it in the cup. "What are you doing still up?" he said. "I couldn't sleep" I said sipping water from the cup. I gulped the whole cup and placed it on the counter. Harry flipped me on his shoulder and said "Well then, your spending the night with me". "But Harry" I said. He opened the door to his room and placed me gently on the floor. "I didn't get to give you your valentines day gift" he said. "Yes you did, you sang to us" I said confused. "No that was for all of you". He went to his closet and pulled out red flowers and handed them to me. I giggled and placed them on his night stand. He rapped his arms around my back and pulled my body close to his. Harry got closer and closer, he placed his soft lips firmly on top of mine and kissed me softly and gently. Harry then let go of me and headed to his closet again. He took out a big red box, whats valentines day without chocolate love" he said winking. We got on us bed and opened the box, the box to find really dark chocolate shapes in little individual spots. "O.k now close your eyes" he said. I followed orders. Harry placed a chocolate in my mouth and I chewed it. Caramel explosion filled my mouth as I began to chew. I opened my eyes and told him it was Delicious. Then it was my turn, I did the same. His ended up being blueberry and really gross. We continued until there was one more. Harry picked it up and broke it in half and placed one in my mouth and the others in his. "That was the best one" I said. I closed the box and tossed it on the ground. "So how long are we gonna stay up this time?" I asked smirking. He leaned over and kissed me again but this time rougher. Harry began to shower my neck with kisses. He kissed both sides. His kiss was so nice.

But then he found my spot. I jumped at one kiss. He placed his lips one more time on my and kissed me softly. "You have school tomorrow" he said. "I know" I replied. He went to the washroom and came out, tucked me in and went to the other side of the bed. He got in we both fell asleep.

The next day was Friday, and Harry dropped me off at school early. I went in and grabbed a seat. It was business and since I got there early I decided to go on my twitter. So I logged on to the computer and went on my twitter. After a while my teacher walked in "Good morning Emma" he said cheerfully. "Good morning sir" I said happily. He placed his coat in a little cabinet and began to write the lesson on the board. And then "The clip girl" walked in. " Good morning Amanda" I said. "Good morning Emma" she said as she took a seat beside me. "I thought I told you to back off of Harry" she whispered. "You never said to back off" I replied commonly. "Well kissing him wasn't enough, he kissed me he will kiss any girl" she said convincingly. "You always want what you cant have" I replied. "I am Amanda, and I always get what I want" she said staring me into the eyes. "Just watch" she said devilishly smirking. Then she walked away. . . . . The rest of the day went by smoothly. My other classes I had Jeane, Emily and Kate. When we finished we went back to the dorm. "Did you see Mr.Petrel" asked Jeane. "Yea he still chewing on that sucker" I said. Mr.Petrel was our English teacher who always was sucking on a lolly pop. No matter what time of day it is, he always had a sucker. Kate put her key into the door and opened the dorm. And that is when we found our door covered with posters. I felt a tear.

Vote and comment :) tell me what you think