The Internet

Harry and I stood outside hands intertwined, he turned to me and said “I can’t explain how happy I am now”. Blush grew on my face as  I told him " I am a very lucky girl" with a soft smile. He turned to peck my cheek.“Yea very lucky, you won a competition and got you a really good job at thoughts magazine and now it got you in England and pretending to be in love with someone. Oh yea real lucky girl”, the voice inside my head echoed.

           I bent down and picked a pile of snow up and threw it at him in the face. He screamed and let go of hand to brush the snow off his face. That’s the Canadian way" I said giving him a wink. I began to get away but he grabbed me by the waist and pulled me against his chest, Kate and Liam picked up the Canadian and British scarfs that just laid in the snow, and tied us up together. After a while we returned inside and the girls desided to go home. "Stay" said Harry from across the room. I coudn't resist, so I stayed while the others went home. We said our goodnights and headed off to bed. I went to the washroom to wash up, then went into Harry's room. "Make yourself confertable" he said heading to the washroom. It was quite awkord, I never really shared a bed with anyone. He came out and pecked me on the cheeck. "Goodnight" he said as he turned to the other side of the bed and tucked himself in. He turned off the lights and without another word, we were both drifting to sleep in  each others arms.

       The next morning we headed back to dorm. Once I arrived I saw that the girls where already awake.  “We’ll that is one night we won’t forget”Emily said. " Do you agree Ms.Harry?" Questioned Kate, while giving me kiss faces. I laughed and said "We’ll yes it was sweet. We talked, and just spent time watching t.v. and doing whatever. When it got around lunch time, went out for lunch and decided to take a walk through the city. London was beautiful, it was filled with buildings and skyscrapers. We spent the whole day outside. Nothing like England in the snow. 

                             We headed back home at night, we changed into our pj’s and drank some coco, I decided to begin to write my article. I thought really hard about it, I wanted it to be something that touches people. So I began

         Love, some say it happens unexpectedly, others say there is only one person that is right for you. When we are in high school we might be in love with that boy seated beside us, but never have the guts to tell him, next thing you know, he moves away. Or it could be your high school sweet heart. Our generation tends to fall in love with celebrities, now most parents and friends are not supportive of this. We may get told that we are never going to be together. But the truth is, celebrities are nothing but people who are known for their talent. It’s like how doctors are known for helping people feel better. 

                      “Emma” Kate called from her bed. "Yes I replied. " Can I speak to you in private. I nodded and we headed out the door. She brought herlaptop with her. I wonder what this is about. We walked to the house keeping’s closet and she locked the door. I began to get worried. Kate clicked the light on and she turned to me. She did not say a word but turned her laptop to face me. And there was my article from last month. “I looked up your name to make sure no paparazzi said anything about you and Harry but then I found this.” She said, I put me head down and signed. And then I began to tell her . . . What I really was doing here in England. My cover was blown, or was it?

Authers messege:

Hey guys sorry it's short I had school work