Snowflake Christams

Hey everyone!!! Marry Christmas:) I have tissed the season and wrote a Christmas themed one. It's really boring at first but it gets real cute and good near the end. I hope you guys liked it! and if you remember the beginning of the story and how they met this will all make scenes :) Enjoy my loves

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

          The smell of fresh pancakes and scrambled eggs filled the air. I opened my eyes and realized I wasn't in my bed, but in Harry's room. Flashbacks of the night before came to mind. I made my way to the washroom and brushed my teeth, I took a quick shower, brushed my hair, put on a clean shirt and pair of sweats and made my way down stairs. "Good morning gorgeous" I said as I saw Sophia and Liam sitting on the couch. "Good morning babe" said Liam. Giggling was heard from the kitchen. I gave them a confused look as I pointed towards the kitchen. "Dam it, I over cooked it" I heard Louis scream. I nodded my head in understanding. I made my way to the kitchen to see Zayn, Eleanor and Louis trying to cook breakfast as Harry just sat there laughing.

        "Good morning everyone" I said as I rested my arms on Harry's shoulders. Eleanor helped Louis finish making the pancakes as I helped set the table. We all gathered around the table as Harry fixed me a plate of food. "These are great pancakes, good job babe" said Eleanor patting Louis back. "So Birthday boy .  . . any plans for tonight?" I asked. "We are going out tonight with the family for dinner" answered Eleanor. The rest of us exchanged glances as we had something in store when he got back home. Nothing too big but something cute.

               Harry and I volunteered to do the dishes as everyone after everyone was done. By the time we where finished, everyone had left to spend Christmas Eve with their families. "Haz, you know you can spend today with your family, I don't have to come" I said feeling bad for having to tag along. His mouth formed into a perfect O. "How dare you say such a thing, you'r a part of my family babe. Besides my mum wouldn't have it any other way" he said. "What a naughty thing to say" he said with a cheeky grin on his face. He came closer and closer, until he was only one inch away. His emerald green eyes were sparkling with joy. He leaned and pecked my lips softly. "We should probably get going before we get snowed in" he said.

                   So there I was paring a red shirt with a black knee-length skirt and heading over to spend Christmas Eve with his family. He made me feel like family. I fixed my curls until they were perfectly hanging from my head. With a few coats of mascara,blush and lip gloss I was all ready to go. "Harry are you almost done" I called to him. "Living room" he said. I closed the door to me and girls' room and walked to the living room with Louis' birthday gift in hand. Harry and Zayn had finished up with Louis' surprise. Alright here's the last one I said putting my gift on top. When it was all done, everyone headed off to their families. "Ready to go?" said Harry as i slipped on a pair of red heels. "Yeah" I said.

                  The drive to Holmes Chapel was quicker then I remembered.Or maybe this time i was just excited and not as nervous. We arrived in front of his parent's house and knocked. Anne greeted us both with a big smile. "Come on in" she said thrilled to see us. After hugs and kisses were exchanged between Anne, Gemma and Robbin, I handed over the bottle of whine that we had gotten them. While Harry took off his coat, I couldn't help but to stare. He was dressed in dress pants, a red button button up shirt and a grey cardigan on top. It outlined his muscular arms and defined his toned body. His hair was in perfect curls. "Is there something wrong?" he teased catching me staring. "No, you just clean up realllll good" I said emphasizing the real. He blushed and looked away.

                    It was great meeting his Nana and spending it with his family. I knew he missed them a lot because he was on tour. I was just happy to be a part of it all. We talked and laughed the night away.