Stranger

AUTHORS MESSAGE: HEY LOVELYS SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED GOT SCHOOL :( SORRY THIS IS A SHORT CHAPTER, BUT THE NEXT ONE IS GONNA BE LONG I PROMISE :) PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK              

               The next few days flew by, Harry and I spent it by going mini golfing, going to the movies, and going out to dinner together. Soon, the break came to an end, and I was back in my dorm with my best friends, and back in school.  Me and the girls were having a fun time. It felt like family, life was great. The mysterious text kept running through my mind, but I tried to ignore it.

            One night, I couldn't fall asleep, so I decided to at least get something done other then lie in bed doing nothing. I  grabbed my pen and pad and headed out of the dorm. I  snuck out and went to the Waterfall park, that Harry took me. It was dark outside, the only light that was visible was the moon. The sound that I could here was the crickets. I light the flashlight, and made my way to the little place.   

              I sat on the grass, meters away from the stream, letting my back rest on a big gray rock. I watched as the water slid freely from the top of the fall, and made its way down the river. Moving in a consistent pattern, Only if I can be free I thought. I picked up my pad and began to write, the article was soon going to be published, and all this will blow away, but someone had other plans for me. My pen glided through the page, as the words just came to me. It was easy writing about someone you loved. . . . loved, did I say love. I was lost in my own world, the only connection with the real world was the night sounds.  

             My phone vibrated which was in my pocket, sending a shock through my leg, making me jump. I pulled it out and focused my gaze on the name of it. It was the same message that I received the first time Harry brought me here. My eyes lit up with a hint of fire, I unlocked the phone ready to text back. The  message was "Give up the act, you will not be with him forever . . . Confess" It was the number that Ms.Heather had, before her cuisine took her phone as a prank. My heart sunk, I no longer thought that this was Ms.Heathers cuisine.   

                  After debating weather or not I should ignore, I decided to finally answer it. "Who are you?" I typed in simply.  A few  seconds later theytexted back "That is not important Emma" "Then what is?" I replied. "Are you strong?" It asked. "Yes!!!!! Good Bye" I texted trying to end the conversation. I did not know who this person is, or what they knew about me. "Take off the mask" it said.    

               The tears were building up at the rims of my eyes. I took a few breaths, and continued writing. "It's just a prank, someone from the office . . . maybe their just testing my royalty to the company, Yeah . . that's it" I told myself. I finished another paragraph of my article, leaving only 5 more to do before I can finally submit it. I took my phone and dialed Ms.Heather's number. "Hello?" she spoke into the phone. "Hey" I said coldly."Emma, good morning darling" she said. "Morning" I replied. "What are you doing up so late, what time is it?" she asked. "It's 4:00am" I said. "Is everything O.K" she asked. "Yea just writing the article, um did your cuisine give you your phone back?" I asked trying to sound as normal as possible. "No, why?" she asked. "Oh just getting some annoying messages, nothing more" I replied. "Well I'm sorry about that hun, but I'm glad you called, there is a really nice shop in the area, and they have some really nice ball gowns. I would love for you to go and pick up a dress for the ceremony. And don't forget, if you are crowned the winner, you will get your own edition to Hello Magazine" she said. "O.K. Thank you, but I don't think I want that. After this, I'm planning on living the rest of my life with Harry" I saidangerly. "Emma, you do know how this is going to end right?" she asked. "How?" I asked. "It all depends on  . . . it'll work out, it looks like you really care about each other" she said. "thank you, goodnight" I said as I hung up the phone.   I ran my hand through the grass, breathing slowly, thoughts raced through my mind. As the tension built, the thoughts became darker,  and I grew more scared of my own mind. I opened my eyes, and let out a scream. I was panting, breathing heavily now, I needed to talk to someone.

           I called nick, who was in France working on the backup article. We talked and talked for a while, until I was feeling O.K., and then it hit me, what if I seriously screw up my article, that way Harry will never find out, and the company still won't lose. We can use Nick's and tadaa. I quickly told Nick. "Emma, EMMA slow down what are you saying?" he asked. After telling him slowly he thought it was an amazing idea. "And I don't even want my own addition, you can have it all. I'm gonna stay here in London and spend my life here with Harry" I said, it felt like weight being lifted off my shoulders. I looked at the time and it was 6:00am. 

                 The sky was now red and yellow, birds began to chirp and the sudden darkness soon was gone. "I have to go I have school" I said as I jumped up and hung up. I did my best trying to lift up the rock and hide my pad under there. I didn't want to be seen going with that anywhere in the dorm, especially after the vandalism of it. I ran back to the dorm, and rushed into the shower. "Good morning" said Emily. "Morning Beautiful" I replied. "Where were you?" asked Jenny laughing at how I was rushing. "Out for a run, feel energized" I said as I grabbed clean clothes and went into a the shower. The girls just giggled, and got ready for school. I felt happy, a sudden shock of fear, I need to know who is texting me.