love

I woke up the next morning still in Harry’s arms. I looked up at him while he slept like an angle. I slowly escaped from his arms and headed downstairs. I called Kate an Emily and told them where I were and that I wouldn’t be back for a few days. I hung up and just say there on the couch. I thought and thought long and hard about my life and how I ended up here when a strumming of a guitars interrupted me. It was coming from the kitchen. So I followed the sound to the kitchen, i found Niall strumming away and singing to a familiar song. "You were mine for the summer and now it’s nearly over " I stood there and listened to him singing. He had a really beautiful voice, he stopped when he seen me. " good morning beautiful" he said, I smirked and replied " good morning angle". He set his guitars down and offered me a cookie. “Why are you up so early?”he asked. “I’m always up early” I told him. " so you never told me, did you find “thoughts magazine, for me?” He asked. My heart began to race fast, I took a minute and the answered him. “How about we find it now” I said, I thought it was better if i search it up so he doesn’t wonder through and find my page. He took out his laptop and handed it to me. I searched up Thoughts magazine one direction edition. “There you are” I said smirking and facing the laptop for him to see. He studied the page and smiled, he scrolled down to the pics. " you guys are really funny, in glad that I met Harry and that I’m getting to know you guys" I said. " Oh yea real glad you met Harry without him you would of never been to London and would of never gotten the chance to get your own story published" the voice in my head said. I jumped out of my seat and turned around so Niall could not see my face. I opened the cupboard and took out a cup and drank water. " I’m glad we met you, I’ve never seen Harry so careful with a girl. Did you know when you two first met, he wouldn’t stop talking about you. He thought so hard about how he wanted to ask you out. Usually he would just walk over and ask, but for you, he had to do something special. He usually snogs a girl within the first few days, but it’s been two weeks and he is taking it really slow so he won’t screw things up" Niall said. As he told me what Harry felt, a year streamed down my face. I quickly whipped it away because the rest of the boys were coming down the stairs. They all said their “good mornings” and sat around the table munching on cookies. Eleanor sat on Louis lap because there wasn’t enough chairs. " how come I can’t sit on your lap?" Liam complained. " because the lap is taken" Eleanor answered, we all giggled. Harry sat beside me and peaked my cheek. " So what’s the plan today?" asked Danielle. We all looked at each other wondering what we should do. “How about bowling?”suggested Zayn. We all looked at each other. “Do you guys want to go bowling?” repeated Louis. Everyone seemed to agree. " But what if the bowl falls on someones foot?" asked Liam. Harry and Louis groaned. " Oh come on Liam?" Said Zayn. " we’ll all be safe daddy" said Naill in a really girly voice. " OK fine well go bowling" Liam said. But before he could finish his sentence we all began to cheer. We all changed and headed to the bowling alley. Harry and I got to the back of the van and rested my head on his shoulder the whole way there. We payed extra for a private alley. We all played and sucked at bowling. When I was trying to bowl, I felt a pair of arms rap around my body. " want help with that?" A voice whispered in my ear. He guided my arm and helped me bowl. It hit all the pins. We both cheered and Harry picked me up and spun me around. He set me down back on the floor and put his hands on my waist. He pulled me closer we were chest to chest. I aced my hands on his shoulder, shivers ran down my spine as our bodies touched. He leaned in closer and smashed his soft lips on mine. It felt so good, I could tell he didn’t to pull away, but I did and we continued to bowl. We were in teams of two. Louis and Eleanor, Liam and Danielle, Niall and Zayn, Harry and I. We played for about four hours. When we finished playing, we headed out. When we got in the car Liam cheered "yayyyyy we won. Louis gave him a disgusted look. “Come on guys don’t be so competitive it was fun” I said. They all giggled " She’s right, kissing Harry is fun" said Zayn. Everyone giggled again, i blushed and smiled. Harry pulled me into a hug. We drove to Nando’s and ate there. The food was great, this was Niall’s favorite restaurant. We ate and headed back home, I asked Harry to drive me to the dorm, so i can grab a few of my cloths. We drove to the dorm and i grabbed my stuff. None of the girls were home, so i left them a note explaining how I’m gonna spend it with Harry, they left me a note on my bed saying they went back home and are spending the break with their families. I packed my bag and returned to the car. Harry took my bags and put them in the back seats. we got into the car and began to drive over the flat. He took a turn and said “Where not gonna go back home”. when I asked why, he said because he wanted to spend time alone with me. He intertwined his fingers with mine and had his other hand on the wheel. we drove all around the city, he showed me some really nice places. He stopped at this one store and he stepped out of the car. I followed, " I have an idea" he said as we walked into the store. It was a clothing store, it was filled with really nice dresses, T’s, hoodies, everything. Harry came back and told me he was just asking her something. We strolled around the stores around it for like 2 hours. We were heading back to the car when Harry began to feel his pocket. " I think i forgot my phone in one of the stores" he said. I got into the car and he went back to the very first store we went to. He came out several minutes later with two bags. “That boy is so sweat” i thought to myself as I walked him run to the car. “what did you do?” I asked him giving him the biggest smile. “you’ll see” he answered. He began to drive again, stopped at an ice cream store and he got me chocolate ice cream. “its the middle of January” I said. " He smirked and said, your my princess and I’m gonna treat you like one, I’m gonna get you everything i can" he said. “you really dont have to” i said, but he just continued to drive. We went into more clothing stores, and he bought me a " Stay calm and love Harry" shirt. It was one of my favorites. Then we drove to a really far place, it was a mountain height. He grabbed a blanket from the trunk and we headed to the top of the mountain, he then handed me the bag and said “open it”. When I did, i found a hoodie that said Harry on one side and Emma on the other, that a heart was in between and met at the middle with a zipper. my jaw dropped and i said " Harry" i looked at him to see that he was wearing the same one. " Matching sweaters" he said leaning in for a kiss. I put it on, and he rapped his arms around me. It was dark and the moon was shining so bright. " when i stare into your eyes, its like staring into the stars" i said. He blushed and put his head on my shoulder. That’s when i decided that i love him too much to pretend anymore. I couldn’t pretend anymore. “Harry i have something to tell you” i began to say. “what is it love?” he asked. I had to confess, i was about to tell him, when the wind blew really hard. We quickly got up and began to run towards the car laughing really hard. We were running the opposite direction of the wind but we still made it to the car. I asked him to take me to the dorm to grab something. He drove back, and when i stepped in to my room, and Ms. Heather called me. I picked up and she told me that the article must be in by tomorrow night, so she has something to enter, but the actual article isn’t due till later, and I remembered why i came here. Know I had to choose between my career or Harry.