*Save me | F.G. x Reader | (1/2)

(A/n)

Requested by Nobody7796 :)

_________

Also, you guys should read the intro and know the meaning of the symbols (or the lack of them) that show up before the titles; I keep reading comments like "oH, but I'm a girl". Damn, friend, guess what, the asterisk means it is a male reader one, please read the intro

__________
__________
__________

"...hold it that way... Wait, not like this!" I quickly take a hold of Ghoul's hand to lower the candle and both of us fall silent as observing the flame slowly burning the ripped edge of the bandana. Part of it got caught on the door of Trans AM when Ghoul was leaving it and Kobra suggested us to burn the edge of it so it won't get worse, just for Jet to reprehend xem because, in his words, Ghoul and I shouldn't be trusted around fire. Bullshit. He must think he can stop us, but here we are, doing it in one of the corners of Chow Mein's shop.

"Cool, it worked!" Ghoul grins as soon as we judge our work to have reached an acceptable state and puts the candle away to handle the bandana properly, wrapping it around his neck. "How does it look?"

"Nice," I mutter with a nod, "almost like new."

He seems proud of our work and I don't judge, extending my hand for a high-five. "Now," he says as adjusting it better, "I think Jet wasn't so right, huh?"

"Heh, he certainly wasn't..." I trail off. "Wait, but what's this smell-" I widen my eyes as pointing towards the fire trailing up the shelf and both of us scream at it at the same time. "Fuck, do something!"

"Why should I do something?" Ghoul shrieks, looking around, but I don't wait for him and remove my jacket already, using it in attempts of muffling the fire – he soon does the same with his vest, both of us frantically trying to stop the fire. After a few moments of struggle, we finally make it, looking at each other in relief.

"You shouldn't put a candle away like that," I point out, referring to the fact he just left it by the base of the shelf, laying on the floor. "You should've put it out first."

"I thought the melted wax would eventually put the fire out because of the position, y'know." Ghoul shrugs and I do the same.

"Of course, it was you two!" A sudden voice makes us jump in our places and whip our heads to see Tommy himself standing there, ruining my intention of replying to Ghoul. Tommy makes it clear he isn't exactly happy with us almost burning his products. "Hadn't I banned you from my shop already? Get the fuck out of here, you two, will you?"

Tommy's words turn just into a muffled grumbling as Ghoul and I immediately push ourselves to our feet to start running out of there because, well, let's say things didn't turn out so well the last time he ended up catching us. We end up knocking a few things down in our way, but we've got priorities.

"Oh my Destroya," a voice complains as soon as we walk past them and we're stopped by hands pulling back on our collars. We turn to see Jet there and grin awkwardly, just ignoring Poison at all. "What in the hell did you do this time?" Poison adds, raising an eyebrow.

"And why are your jacket and vest like this?" Jet already has an idea of what we've done, clearly.

"We, um," Ghoul stutters, slipping his vest back on, "we were just playing, ugh, c'mon!" He rolls his eyes as stepping away from Jet, arms crossed over his chest. "Can't we do anything?"

"Can't even have fun around here!" I play along, exhaling in feigned frustration. "So annoying."

"We would believe that if you guys didn't have quite of a history," Poison adds bitterly, observing us for a long moment. "Anyways, c'mon, we got everything that we need! Let's go back to the diner!" They motion for us to follow along, starting to walk back towards the Trans AM, and we just do as told to; Jet carrying a box full of things while Kobra does the same.