Mercury

Warning: there is semi-smut in this chapter, so skip ahead if you want.
-
"Oh, I should've got a haircut," Dad said as he tried to fix his hair for his date, and I'm happy that he found someone that he likes.

"Well, you know someone your age should be happy you still have hair to cut," Stiles said, which Dad didn't really find funny.

"I think you look great," Scott told him, and he smiled appreciatively.

"Well, thank you, son I should have had." He said, and I giggled.

"Here, let me." I leaned up to fix his hair since he was taller than me, and he leaned down a bit for me.

"Thank you, sweetheart." He smiled at me when I finished.

"Oh, what the hell am I doing?" He suddenly said, making me confused. "This is a terrible idea." I stopped him when he tried removing his tie.

"No! No, no, no! You are going on this date. I'm sure everything will be fine." I promised him, fixing his tie.

"Yeah, the town of Beacon Hills won't implode while you're out with one woman. Or man." Stiles said, and I smacked him upside the head.

"It's a woman, Stiles." He confirmed. "A very beautiful woman."

"What beautiful woman, by the way?" Stiles asked him curiously.

"None of your business. Any of you." He said, and Stiles and I look at each other before looking back at him.

"We want to know." He said for us, and we continued to help him get ready until we heard shouting.

"Stilinski! Stilinski!" The four of us exited the office to see some guy around our age in handcuffs causing a fuss.

"I'm going to kill you." He told our dad, and I went over to the front desk, leaning over it and texting Jocelyn about the crazy.

"Donovan, if you think that shocks me, remember it was well-documented in your Anger Expression Inventory," Dad told him. "Deputies, escort the prisoner out." They tried, but apparently, Donovan had more to say.

"I'm not angry like I'm gonna throw a brick through your window. I'm angry like I'm going to find you, I'm going to get a knife, and I'm going to stab you with it until you're dead. And when you look at me, and you ask me why, remember right now. Because this is why." He said, seeming proud of himself for saying that while his eyes looked like he wanted to commit homicide.

"Wow. Okay, instead of court, just send him on a one-way trip to Eichen House because that was awfully descriptive and super psychotic. Do you have, like, anger issues or something? Like I genuinely want to know." I asked him, and that's when my brother started up.

"Wow, that was awesome. That was awesome. That was great. We do one more? Give us another one, maybe like Christopher Walken this time, you know. Okay, you know what? It's fine. You'll have plenty of time to work in it when you're in your tiny, little cell, you know. Just stuck there, forever." He said, and both of us started to laugh, having no filter whatsoever or even caring at that moment.

"Good one. But remember, he might be on a one-way trip to Eichen for his anger management." I said, and he smirked.

"Oh, right, I forgot about that. My bad." He apologized sarcastically. Donovan nodded at us, and when we thought he was leaving, he tried grabbing me, making me yelp in surprise, and my brother pulled me back.

"Get him out of here!" Dad shouted angrily as the deputies left with him, and he looked at me. "You okay?"

"I mean, it's not every day a psycho who wants to kill our dad tries to attack me, but other than that, I'm good," I said cooly, and he shook his head at me.