Fight

"Oh, hell no. Someone wake them up. I'm serious. Before I do it myself." I heard someone say, and it sounded a lot like my brother.

"You're going to wake them up!" I'm pretty sure Lydia whisper yelled at him.

"They actually look kind of cute together." I heard Kira say, feeling myself waking up a bit more.

"Are you kidding? Liam's gonna be pissed." My brother said.

"Well then, don't tell him," Malia said in an obvious tone.

"Look, there's probably an explanation for this, but let's not wake them up. Instead, let's go to school. So come on. Lydia, no pictures!" Scott scolded her, and I shifted, feeling Theo pull me closer to him.

"Yeah, I don't feel like having her throw a fireball at me, so let's just go," Stiles said, and I heard them all file out of the room, and I don't know how much time had passed since then because I heard someone trying to wake me up.

"Casey? Casey, wake up. We're gonna be late for school." Theo whispered in my ear. "Come on, wildflower," I whined a bit, and he let out a chuckle. "I get you're comfortable, but we have somewhere to be. Wake up, wildflower." He said, and I let out a yawn, my eyes fluttering open, and I look up to see Theo smiling at me.

"Good morning."

"Morning," I said, and a light blush painted my cheeks. "Did my brother and the others come in here earlier?"

He nodded. "Yeah, about ten minutes ago. Come on. I'll take you back to your house so you can get changed." He offered, and I smile, getting up and stretching a bit.

"How are you feeling?" He asked me because of what took place last night.

"Okay, I guess. Let's go, wolfy." I said, getting out of bed and putting on my shoes. I walk out of the room and hear him following behind me, and I grab my stuff, noticing how Jocelyn texted me about the picture Lydia took of us.

Oh, god.

-

"This is so cute! And you can't tell me it's not!" Jocelyn gushed when she showed me the picture of Theo and me sleeping in each other's arms.

"Okay, now put that away!" I said, lowering her phone, and she shut it, stuffing it back in her pocket.

"I told you that you can't ignore the bond forever. He deserves to know, Casey." She said, following me outside to where Liam was so I could talk to him.

"I'm not telling him! I love Liam!" I said, refusing to tell Theo.

She groaned. "You're so damn stubborn! The boy lied to you about where he was. Does he not trust you?" She asked me, and I didn't answer because I honestly didn't know what to say.

"Uh, oh." I heard Jocelyn say, and I look over to see Liam and Hayden trying to outdo one another. Practically hate flirting all over again, and I felt hurt and angry. I curled my hands into fists, my anger blinding me that I didn't even realize what I was doing.

"Casey, calm down!" Jocelyn said, going in front of me. "You're causing an earthquake, chill!" She whisper yelled at me, and that's when I realized what I was doing. I snapped out of it, my eyes dimming, and everyone looked really confused while Liam, Mason, and Brett all looked at me, knowing only I could do something like that.

"I'm sorry. I don't know what happened. I just got so angry, and I-"

"Casey, it's okay. You don't need to explain yourself. You're still only human." She told me, and I mess with my charm bracelet.

"I'll see you later," I said, turning on my heel and walking back into the school, ignoring Jocelyn's calls for me as I stormed back into the school when I suddenly felt light-headed, almost like I couldn't breathe.