How Quiet Can You Be?

"What are you drawing?" Theo asked me as I sketched in my sketchbook, and I move it away from him.

"It's not done," I said, and he tried reaching for it again, but I moved it.

"Come on, let me see." He said, trying to get it, but I wasn't giving it up.

"Don't touch my sketchbook." I glare playfully at him, and he looked at me. He reached up, his hand resting on my cheek, and his lips peppered kisses along my neck, distracting me enough so that he could grab my sketchbook.

"Theo!" I gasped, and he took a look at it.

"Why are you drawing the Beast?" He asked me, and I didn't know how to answer him. Lately, I've been having these dreams, memories maybe? But they're not mine, and the Beast is in every one of them.

I shrugged. "Just felt like it, I guess," I said, trying to grab it back, but he wouldn't let me, so I just gave up. "Are you coming to the game tomorrow?"

He looked at me with furrowed eyebrows. "What game?" He said, and the smile on my face dropped until he started to laugh. "I'm kidding!"

"Theo!" I hit him with my pillow, and he laughed harder.

"Of course I'm coming." He said, trying to kiss me, but I turn away from him. "Get over here." I squealed when he gently pushed me down onto my bed, so he was above me and placed his lips on mine. I went to kiss him back when he suddenly pulled away.

"Your brother's coming." He said, and we both jumped up, him grabbing his stuff and went out my window shirtless while I fixed my hair before drawing in my sketchbook again. Ollie jumped up on my bed right as my door opened to reveal my brother and Scott.

"Reminder, I need to get my lock back," I said, pointing to my door.

"And what were you doing?" Scott asked.

"Sketching."

"We interrupted you sketching?" My brother asked in disbelief.

"That, and my happiness, my life- will to live," I said, deciding to be a bit dramatic, and they started searching. "You are unbelievable. I know what you're doing."

"Oh, really?"

"Really. He's not here. He knows better." I said, and I noticed Stiles going towards my window.

"God, get out of my room! I value my privacy." I said to them as he looked out the window, and I'm hoping they didn't see him.

"Fine. But you're not-"

"I don't care what you want, Stiles. For once, I'm doing what I want. I know what he did, but I also know that he's not evil. If he was, then why save me?" I asked him, and he didn't answer me. "That's what I thought."

"Kira's waiting for me," Scott said, walking out, and Stiles followed behind him, shutting my door. I waited a minute or two before getting up and looking out the window.

"Theo?" I whispered, trying to be quiet because of Scott. "Theo? The-" I gasped when I was suddenly turned around and pulled into their chest. By the sparks, I already knew who it was.

"How did you-"

"Made sure to be quiet. Now I have a question for you." He said, and he picked me up, pushing me up against the wall. He leaned down to my ear, and I shivered as his breath fanned against my skin.

"How quiet can you be?"

-

"So by the hickeys you've failed to hide, I'm assuming that Scott and your brother didn't find him?" Jocelyn asked me, and I blushed, moving my hair to hide them. I was running late today, so I blanked. I'm lucky she didn't see the other ones.