Forbidden

"Do you want me to go in with you?" Theo asked me when we pulled up to my house, and I saw both of my dad's cars and Stiles's.

"It's probably better if you don't. They both have guns and are very overprotective." I said, and we both got out of the car.

"Casey, look, I'm sorry that is happening-"

"I know," I said, and he held my hand, his thumb rubbing my knuckles.

"Casey Claudia Argent!" I turn around and see Stiles coming out of the house and Scott following behind him. "Get the hell away from my sister!" He shouted, grabbing me and pushing me into Scott while he pushed Theo up against his car.

"Stiles, stop!" I begged him, and Scott caught me before I could intervene.

"You already hurt her once, so you have some nerve coming back here," Stiles said furiously, and I've never seen him so mad.

"I didn't know. I would never hurt her." Theo said, and he could push him off easily, but for the sake of me, he didn't.

"Well, you're never going to because you won't ever see her again." He said, and I kept fighting Scott.

"Don't you think she's old enough to make her own choices? I didn't force her into going out with me tonight. I didn't force her into anything. The only reason I'm not kicking your ass is because of her." Theo told him, and my brother glared at him.

"Stiles, just stop!" I yelled, and Scott finally let me go. "Stiles, please!" I try to get him to get off of Theo. "Just let him go. I went with him willingly, just let him go. Stiles!"

Stiles let him go, and Theo got off of his car. "Get out of here."

"I'll see you tomorrow, wildflower." He said, giving me a small smile before walking around and getting in his car.

"Let's go." Stiles grabbed me by the arm roughly, dragging me into the house, and I pull away from him.

"You're not seeing him again," Stiles told me right when we got in the door, and I saw both my dads inside.

"So what, is this some kind of intervention? You can't tell me what to do, Stiles." I said to him.

"No, but we can," Dad said to me. "We're doing this for your own good, squirt."

"No, you're not! You're doing it because you don't like him."

"Yeah, you're right. He's the one who tried to kill Scott, drove Lydia out of her mind, and now she's in Eichen, tried making Liam kill Scott to steal his power, and he almost got you killed." Stiles listed.

"That wasn't his fault!" I said. "He didn't know the Dread Doctors wanted me and told me he would have gotten me out of town if he had. He's not a bad guy, Stiles."

"Yes, he is! He's manipulating you." He told me, and I scoffed.

"You're talking to the girl who couldn't even be manipulated by her own grandfather. He's not manipulating me."

"Casey, it's best if you don't see him again." Our dad tells me.

"It's not fair!"

"It doesn't matter what's fair. It's about what's good for you," Dad said, siding with them.

"This isn't good for me. It's not good at all! I like Theo, and I'm sick of holding back for the sake of you guys. Allison would've understood that." I said, and a solemn look grew on everyone's faces, and maybe that was a low blow, but they knew I was right. Allison would've wanted me to be happy.

"I don't care what you guys think of him, and for once, I want to be selfish and be with Theo because he makes me happy. Why can't any of you just see that?" I asked them.

"You're not seeing him again," Stiles said, and I glared at him.

"Screw you, Stiles. And stay the hell out of my life!" I said before running off into my room, and I slam my door shut, locking it behind me.

"Casey," I look up to see the girls, and I knew they heard everything. "Oh, come here, girl!" Both of them took me in their arms and just let me cry.

"It's not fair. Why do I always have to suffer?" I asked them.

"I know it's not fair. And if they saw you two together, they'd see that he really cares for you. The night you, well, you know, Theo just broke down." Jocelyn told me, rubbing my back.

"Why does it hurt so much?" I asked her, and they smiled at me.

"Isn't it obvious? You love him." Paisley said, and I look at her, realizing she might be right. Oh, who am I kidding? She is right. I've never felt this way about Isaac or even Liam. With Theo, everything just feels more real. But it just hurts so much more.