Blood

I hold my paintbrush up to the canvas, but every time I did, I couldn't come up with anything to draw, it was like I was all out of ideas, and nothing was coming to mind.

While everyone is running around trying to figure out Tracy, I decided to come here. It's not that I didn't want to help. I just needed some time to think. Honestly, I didn't want to get involved with that stuff again. I mean, after what happened to Allison... I just need a break.

"God, why is this suddenly so hard?" I muttered in annoyance, and before I knew it, I took out my dagger and threw it towards the wall in anger.

"Whoa! Did not see that coming." I gasped when I saw Theo with my dagger in his hand, and if he didn't catch it, he would be a cyclops right now.

"Oh, my god. What did I just do? I'm so sorry." I apologized, and he gave it back to me. "I-I would never do something like that. I don't even know why I did that."

"It's okay. You seem stressed. By the hickey on your neck, I'm guessing it's stuff to do with your boyfriend?" He asked me, and I blushed.

"No. No. No, that's not it. I mean, I'm annoyed about that, and I'm going to kill him for it later on, but god no." I rambled, and he looked at me in amusement.

I sighed. "Drawing and painting have always come easy to me, and I just can't seem to do anything," I said, taking back my seat on the stool. "Ever since this supernatural stuff started back up again, I can't focus."

"Is that why you're not with your friends?" He asked me.

"Sort of. I just needed to clear my head. I just have a lot on my mind right now." I said, fumbling with the paintbrush I was holding. I felt his fingers touch mine, and it was like electricity went through me, making us both pull back in shock.

"Sorry, um, I think my powers are still a little wonky," I said, apologizing for shocking him, but I wasn't even sure if it was me.

He chuckled. "It's fine. I was just grabbing the paintbrush because you look like you're about to lose your mind." He said, and I couldn't blame him. "Are you sure we haven't met?"

I look back up at him and shrug. "I'm sorry, I don't know. As I said, I moved around a lot, but I was here once when I was young with my dad."

"Maybe. I don't know you just- How old were you?" He asked me.

"I was four. Why?" He asked me, and that's when he smiled.

"Because we do know each other." He took a seat on the stool in front of me, twirling the paintbrush between his fingers. "I was at the playground one day when I noticed this young girl, a year or two younger than me with these cute pigtails, but she was crying. No one wanted to play with her, so I went up to her and said, "Tag, you're it". She was confused at first, but then she went along with it. She was cute and sweet and crazy. I never knew her name, so I called her wildflower." He said, and I started to think back before gasping.

"Wolfy?" I said, and he grinned at me. "I did meet you. You were the only one who would play with me."

"I never thought I'd get the chance to see you again. Your necklace was also a giveaway. I remembered it." He said, and I smiled at him. "Who would have thought I knew Stiles's sister way before he did."

"Fate works in mysterious ways." I joked, and we laughed.

"Yeah, I guess it does." He said, our eyes meeting, and I felt funny. But it wasn't bad, it was good. "So, you and Liam, huh?"

"Yeah, um, we've been going out for six months. He transferred to Beacon last year. Do you have a, um,"

"Girlfriend? No. I mean, I did have a few, but nothing serious." He said cooly.