Date

"Casey, we could really use your help," Dad said over the phone, referring to him and Grandpa.

"Yes, and imagine how pissed off everyone will be when they find out what you did. I stayed with him for a year. I know what he knows." I said to him, and he sighed.

"Just trust me on this, okay? And if it all blows up in my face-"

"Which it will," I said, continuing to pet Ollie who was lying on my chest while I worked on some photos.

"Then you can tell me that you were right and I was wrong." He said, and I chuckled.

"Oh, you can count on that," I said in amusement. "Bye, Dad," I said, hanging up on him when I heard a knock on my window. I look over to see Theo, and I sighed.

"Sorry, Ollie, but an idiot is at my window," I said to him, and he meowed as I picked him up, setting him down next to Hartley.

I get up from my bed and open my window for him.

"You are-" I was cut off by him pulling me close and kissing me, and I smiled.

"I know you weren't expecting me, but I wanted to surprise you." He said before pulling out a single rose from behind his back. "I thought a bouquet would be too cliche."

I giggled. "Well, you are absolutely right. I hate cliches." I said, taking the flower from him, and I sniffed it. "It's beautiful."

"Not as beautiful as you." He said, making me blush. "I didn't just come here to give you flowers and compliment you, though I could.  I wanted to take you out. So get dressed." He told me, and I was a bit skeptical.

"And where might we be going?" I asked him, and he smirked.

"That's a surprise. I'll wait." He said, going over to my bed and sitting down. "Hey, Ollie, Hartley." He greets them, petting them both, and I chuckled.

"I'll be right out," I said, grabbing some clothes and my makeup, going into my bathroom, and I almost paled when I saw how I looked. My hair was up in a messy bun, my face bare, and I was wearing pajamas.

And Theo saw me like this?! But then again, he did call me beautiful. Oh, god!

I quickly put on my outfit, fixing myself before starting on my makeup, going for a natural look with some eyeliner and mascara, some blush, and some light pink lip gloss. I start on my hair, brushing it out before making two braids in my hair, and pinning them back to make a crown sort of, and leaving the rest of my hair down in waves.

Once I thought I looked okay, I unlock my bathroom door to see Theo looking through my photo album.

"You know, you said you were going to be right out like fifteen minutes ago." He told me, and I rolled my eyes, spritzing on some perfume before putting on a pair of cute booties.

Theo got up from my bed and wrapped his arms around my waist, kissing my cheek.

"But it was worth the wait." He said, and I felt butterflies. "Now come on." He said, letting me go and taking my hand. I quickly grab my phone and my purse before we left my room, sending my dad a quick text that I will be out late with Paisley and Jocelyn. I then asked them to cover for me, and they were more than happy to as long as they got details.

Theo opened the door to his car for me, and I smiled at him.

"You are way too sweet," I said to him, and he shrugged.

"But only for you." He said as I got in, and he shut the door behind me. He then made his way around and got in the driver's seat.

"So, where are we going?" I asked him, and he smirked at me.