Always & Forever

"Wake up, wake up, wake up!" I heard someone yell in my ear, and I groaned. "Bitch, get the hell up! Casey! Paisley, now!" I think Jocelyn said, and the next thing I know, I was pushed onto my floor.

"What the hell?" I whined, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes to see my best friend and my cousin grinning like hyenas. "Who died? Paisley's here, so it's not her. You killed Firass, didn't you?" I asked her, and she suddenly looked offended.

"I did not! How could you- Okay, I get why you think that." She said, and I look at her in amusement. "But that's not why we're here! Happy birthday, bitch!"

I started laughing when they both pulled out confetti poppers and set them off, getting it all over me.

"Thank you," I said to them, getting out of my blankets and standing up.

"Also, Braeden just stopped by to give you your gifts from her and Derek. It's right outside." She said, and I was confused.

Why would it be outside?

I pulled on some shoes, and the girls followed after me as I went outside just to see someone I call family.

"Derek!" A huge smile came into my face as I ran over and hugged him.

"Happy birthday, firecracker." He said to me, and I giggled. "You didn't think I'd miss your birthday, did you?"

"When did you get here?" I asked him, still in shock that he was actually here.

"Came in last night to surprise you. And to give you your gift. You have your license, right?" He asked me before holding up a pair of keys, and I look over to see a Lamborghini. A beautiful white Lamborghini.

"Derek, how much was that?" I asked him, and he shrugged.

"Does it matter?"

"Yes!" I exclaimed. "I'm not taking that. Return it. I'm serious!"

"Oh, I know you are. But it's still yours." He told me, and I look him dead in the eyes.

"Who did you kill?" I asked him, and they all started laughing.

"You're family, Casey. Take the damn car." He said, and I was hesitant taking the keys from him. I hugged him.

"Thank you, sourwolf," I said to him, and he chuckled.

"You're welcome. I also have Braeden's gift for you, so come on." He said, pulling me along, and we went inside. He hands me the box, and I open it to see a pair of knee-high boots.

"I am so borrowing them." Jocelyn practically drools over the shoes, and I roll my eyes as I put them back, and she hands me her gift next. I open it up to see a scrapbook.

"I didn't know you liked to scrapbook," I said to her.

"I don't. But I know you like them, and I filled it with pictures of us." She said, and I smiled as I looked through it.

"I love it. Thank you." I said, hugging her.

"Love you too, bitch." She said, making me laugh as I let her go, and Paisley hands me hers, giving me this smirk.

"Nothing's going to pop out at me, right?" I asked her, motioning to the gift back.

"No! Just open it." She ushered me, and I take out the tissue paper, taking it out just enough to see that it was lingerie, and before Derek could even see it, I quickly stuff it back in the bag, covering it with the tissue paper.

She and Jocelyn started laughing at my reaction, especially my bright red cheeks, and I glared at them.

"I don't even want to know," Derek said, and I shook my head.