Part 3

After their night of passion Kate woke up to the sound of her alarm and Jo cuddled into her chest. She turned the alarm off and started to kiss the top of Jo's head to wake her up.
"Mmm good morning" jo mumbled
"Good morning" Kate smiled
"Do we have to go to work today babe"
"I think we do unfortunately and  babe?" Kate questioned with a big smile on her face.
"Well after last night I think babe is ok. Unless you don't like it?"
"I love it babe" Jo looked up at Kate and gave her a soft kiss on the lips.
"Are we sure we are going to work today?" Jo whispered against kates lips.
"I'm sure. But I will have to borrow some things" Kate smiled
"Fine but only if you come have a shower with me."
With that in mind they both jumped out of bed and made their way to the shower.

After a hour of getting ready they both made it out the house and into the car. Kate had ended up not borrowing any clothes from jo as they was to small so she had to deal with what she wore the day before. As soon as they got into the car Kate placed her hand on Jo's lap and they enjoyed the music on their way to work.

When Jo pulled up on the hill Kate took Jo's hand in her own and gave it a last kiss before Jo pulled her in for a quick peck on the lips.
"Mmm right then DI Flemming let's get to work" Jo whispered
"Yes boss" Kate smiled back as they got out the car and walked into the station.
No one from what they could tell had clocked on that they had both walked in together.
Kate walked to her desk and Jo to her office.

It was half way through the morning when Jo opened her office door
"DI Fleming come to my office as soon as possible please"  announced sounding annoyed. Kate went to the office and kicked on the door.
"Do you need me boss." And shut the door. "Yeah we need to go interview Lee Banks in prison. Do you want to join me?"
"I will get my things boss"  Kate. 
"I think we will get away with going on a lunch date whilst we are out" Jo whispered quite enough so that no one would hear them.
"I think that is an excellent idea" jo whispered back before the winked at each other and collected their things and  went straight to the car.

The day was filled with laughs and jokes. As well as a few tears after Lee Banks noticed Kate from when he was arrested. Before going back to normal life of working in the office.