Part 42

After telling kates mum and those around them that are close they announced their new addition on social media. By posting pictures of josh and freya in the T-shirt's Kate was telling josh about and jo in hers with Kate pointing to her stomach. Both using the caption 'we are so excited to announce baby number 3'. It didn't take less than 5 minutes for their inboxes to be over loaded with congratulations. The two women had been showing each other the messages.

After a long day of spending far to much time on their phones and taking the kids and Thor the dog for a walk. The women had finally out there kids to bed and was getting ready for it as well.

"Babe I've just had a really strange message" Kate said as she walked into the bedroom. Finding jo already tucked into bed.

"Why what is it love?" Jo questioned. As she lent her head in Kates shoulder who had just sat on the bed.

"It says they hope you lose our baby" Kate said sadly. "What?" Jo said shocked. "Yeah I don't know. It's an unknown number. Very strange" "what sick fuck would say that?" Jo asked. "I've got an idea but I'm gonna do some digging tomorrow at work and then I will tell you" Kate responded obviously sad about the message. "Ok baby but please don't hide your emotions. Who ever has sent that obviously have something against us and isn't happy with their life." Jo smiled sadly as she wrapped her arms around Kates waist. "I love you" jo whispered "I love you too. And I love you little one" Kate smiled as she placed her and on top of Jo's still small bump.

"I will sort this jo and who ever sent that message will know they messed with the wrong family."

"Kate don't do anything stupid please. They aren't worth it" jo warned her.

"I will never do anything to put our family in harm baby" 

"I know you won't. Now get to sleep Fleming. Your leading the team meeting tomorrow"

"If my boss wasn't my wife I would be pulling a sickie tomorrow" Kate laughed as she wrapped her arms around

"Don't you dear Fleming, don't you dear" jo laughed but all kate could do it wrap her arms around her wife and giggle before falling fast asleep in each other's arms.