Part 20

One week later

It was February half term and the Fleming/Davidson family (including Thor) was driving to a cottage by the sea for a family get away. Both Kate and Jo had felt that they hadn't spent a lot of time with josh since Freya came along so they promised him a trip away once school was done.

"Mama are we nearly there yet Freya has just woke up" Josh told his mother.
"Talk to her mate and give her you hand. She knows who you are" jo smiled.
"She is smart already" josh replied.

After a 2 hour drive and one stop to feed and change Freya they arrived to their destination.
"Josh can you watch Freya whilst we bet the bags in from the car please?" Kate asked him
"Yeah let me grab a toy for her quick then" he smiled. Jo snuck up behind Kate and wrapped her arms around her. "He's such a good brother." Jo murmured at the back of Kates neck. "Just you wait until they are fighting" Kate giggled. "Don't remind me our baby girl won't be a baby forever" jo complained as Kate turned around in her arms. "will you be asking me to have another one when she can walk?" Kate questioned.
"I thought we agreed on at least two more kids"
"Did you just say at least" Kate questioned.
"Shhhhh...." Jo's smiled as she pulled her into a Kiss. Just before anyone could happen Kate pulled away and said "don't distract me by being cute"
"What can I not just kiss my wife to be because I love her" jo said with a serious tone but a smile on her face.
"No you can not" Kate laughed and pecked her on the lips before going to fetch more bags from the car.

"Josh get your shoes we are going going for a walk" Kate shouted whilst changing Freya's nappy.
"Are we walking on the beach" he questioned.
"Jo are we taking the carrier or the pram?" Kate questioned.
"The carrier so we can go on the beach. Durrr" she replied from the kitchen.
"Jo you want to carry her or me?" Kate asked as jo walked into the room carrying their shoes.
"Rock paper scissors?" Jo smirked.
"Josh come officiate this please" Kate replied as Josh reached the bottom of the stairs.
"Again? I already did it this morning" Josh complained.
"You gonna carry Freya around for a few hours then?" Jo smirked.
"Right Rock Paper Scissors. You know the rules don't play firstly on my count. Best of one. So don't try it mum. Remember it's in shoot but we have don't this enough tines this year soooo yeah" both Kate got close and but there hands out. "Right rock...paper....scissors. Shot" the women did the action before showing there signs. Jo won by showing paper and Kate showing rock.
"Yessss!" Jo shouted pumping her fist into the air.
"You lucky your cute when your competitive" Kate said as she roll her eyes and Kate jo a soft peck on the lips.

Once the family made it out the house they gently walked across the beach. Until they got to the chip shop they ordered their food and sat on a bench all talking and laughing. Just before they left Kate walked up to a stranger and asked them to take a picture of the family of four. They lifted freya out of her carrier and gave her to hold for the photo.
They all gathered around Kates phone to see the picture and couldn't help but smile. Kate instantly posted it on Facebook and they set off back to their home for the week.