Part 41

Now that jo is 14 weeks and the two women have decided to tell the kids about their new sibling and had planned to tell them over their dinner. At the weekend. Kate had planned to make her famous lasagna. Now that it was also Freya's favourite meal. They knew it would be a perfect way.

The family of 4 was currently in the kitchen all helping Kate in their own way. With jo sat on the kitchen island with Freya in her lap  and josh helping Kate make the white sauce. "Josh can you stir the sauce please" Kate asked as she started to lay out the food in the tray. "Joshy stir" Freya laughed. "Yay yes freya tell Joshy to do his job" Kate laughed as she leaned over to kiss her daughters head "your so cleaver baby" jo smiled as she tickled the girls belly. After that the two women gave a knowing look.

Once the lasagna was in the oven Kate and jo stayed sat at the island and got josh to sit with them before turning to look at their kids. "Right josh and Freya. We have something to tell you guys" knowing Freya wouldn't fully understand but still explaining it to her. "Oh no is it bad?" Josh asked. "No. Well we think it's good don't we babe" Kate smiled as she put her hand on Jo's stomach. "We are having another baby" jo smiled. "Wait I'm gonna be a big brother again" Josh questioned. "Yeah and Freya your gonna be a big sister" jo smiled and turned the girl to look at her. "Oh my god! This is amazing" josh smiled. "Wait are you adopting the baby?" The boy added. "No it's in mammas belly" Kate replied and kissed her wife's head. "I don't want to know the rest" josh laughed. "Grow up" Kate laughed as she ruffled the boys hair. "Does grandma know?" Josh asked. "No we was hoping to send her a photo with you two in a big brother and big sister t-shirt" Kate smiled. "That's so cheesy"
Josh laughed. "Josh it's one picture for you new sibling. Please do it" jo begged. "Don't you ever say I don't do anything for you mamma" josh laughed as she pulled him into a hug. "You know I wouldn't never say that. You will always be the best thing that's ever happened to me" jo smiled as she kissed his head. "Oi" Kate shouted. "I see how it is. I swear your only with me to steal my kids" Kate joked. "Well you do have pretty cute kids so far. How could I not" jo joked and stuck her tongue out