Part 35

It was a few months later. Neither women had time to think about having a third child for the past few months. They she had some big leads and finally they had a quite weekend to them selves.  and the women was looking through sperm donor sites looking for one of jo won and one for if Kate won there Rock Paper Scissors competition that will be held when he gets home from a very slow weekend at marks.

"What about that one babe" jo questioned as she pointed to a man. "Babe it says he a natural blond. Neither of us are blond" Kate laughed. They was both looking through when they heard Freya mumble "mummy" so Kate passed the laptop to jo and walked over to freya who is playing on the floor. "Hi baby. Was you feeling left out" Kate cooed to Freya who passed her a toy. "Mummy do it" the girl smiled. "I can't believe how much she can talk even thought she's not one yet babe" jo smiled. "I know she's out little genius" Kate smiled as she picked Freya up. "I can't believe she will be one next month though." Jo smiled sadly. "I know we need to make another baby soon mrs F before we are old" Kate laughed. "I know Mrs F. Freya do you want to be a big sister" jo smiled as she joined the girls on the floor. "Is that a yes baby. Well tell mummy she needs to pick Joshy up from his dads so we can make our decision on the sperm donor." Jo cooed to Freya who crawled over to her and sat on her lap. "I swear go god if you steal this child off me. The next one best be a mummy's child." Kate said seriously which made jo laugh. Jo placed Freya on the floor and scooted over to Kate was placed a kiss on the woman's lips before saying "I'm not promising anything baby" which made Kate give her a little shove. "Meany." Kate complained. "Hey Freya shall we leave mama and go pick up Joshy from his dads" Kate stood up and picked Freya up. To which the little girl screamed "Joshy"  "am I aloud to come with you" jo said with puppy dog eyes. "Give me a kiss and me and Freya will see. To which jo jumped up and have the woman a deep kiss on the lips as well as a kiss to Freya's head before going to get all three of their shoes to head off to see the man of their house.

The car journey there was peaceful with Kate and jo chatting about the sperm donors they have put on their list. When Freya started to babble "mummy Joshy" "awww she wants josh" jo smiled. "We will see Joshy soon fray" Kate replied to the little girl. "She's going to be such a good big sister." Jo said to Kate. "I know I think if we have a boy she will be bossing them around" Kate laughed. "I know she bosses josh around and he is 13" jo giggled. "I know but he loves it"  "poor lad if we have another girl. Being bossed around but 4 women! I can't deal with two now" Kate laughed. "Oi your lucky your driving Fleming" jo pouted. But luckily for Kate she had just pulled up outside Marks house.

The front door swung open and the boy jogged out. And got in the car not even saying bye to marks girlfriend who was stood shutting the door.  "Hi Freya" he smiled as he grabbed her hand where the little girl wrapped her hand around his finger. "Joshy" the girl babbled. "I can't believe she is one in less than a month" the boy smiled. "We was saying the same thing earlier mate." Jo replied. "Good weekend mate?" Kate questioned. "Not bad." Josh replied as he lent over to cover Freya's ears. "Bitch face was annoying me though. I tried to play with Chris. And she just wouldn't let me. I told dad and he just said well he is a baby"
"Isn't he like 2 months older than Freya" jo questioned. "Yeah exactly." Josh complained. "I just wish she trusted me with him like you guys do with Freya" josh carried on. "Why would you like a brother to play with" Kate questioned. "Hell yes. I want to teach him football" josh answered. "Ahh ok. Oh and me and mum want you to host a round of Rock Paper Scissors we can't decide who's is gonna put the bins out." Kate told the boy. "You two are childish." Josh laughed as he carried on playing with Freya until they got home.

When they got home josh and Freya started to play with her toys in the living room whilst the two women started making tea. Kate had her arms wrapped around Jo's waist. " there could be a little on in here in 6 months time" Kate whispered as she put her ands on Jo's stomach. "Only if I win" jo replied "shall we find out now then" Kate asked. "Yes only if we get to call the clinic for an appoint tomorrow"  "yes I don't want to wait any longer to have another child with you baby" Kate whispered to Jo's ear. "I love you" jo smiled. "I love you too" Kate smiled back as she gave jo a kiss.

"Josh it's Rock Paper Scissors time" Kate announced as they walked into the room. With Kates arms sill wrapped around her wife's waist. "Ok so you should know the drill by now even Freya does and she can only say three words." Josh said which made the women laugh.  "Ok are you ready." Josh questioned which both women nodded yes. "Rock paper scissors shoot" the women did the actions and both looked at the outcome. Both wha big big smiles on their face.

Jo won.