Part 38

It was 3 months later the women was now on their third try of IVF and was the day before the women could take the test. Kate and jo had been at work all day and jo was getting restless and wanting to get home to their kids. So she logged her computer off and got her coat bag and car keys and wandered into her wife's office.

"Are you ready to go baby?" Jo asked as she shoot the door.  "Yeah love let me just finish off this paperwork" Kate smiled but jo walked around the desk and stood behind the desk before bending down and placing a kiss on Kates neck "let's go now" jo whined. "One second" Kate laughed. "Kate I am your boss and I am ordering you to put the pen down so that we can go and pick up our children and go home." Jo ordered making sure to breath heavily on Kates neck. "If that's how your playing it Fleming let's get home." Kate replied. Kate got her things ready before getting her coat. Whilst she was getting ready jo sent the team home and told them to have a good weekend.

The women walked out the station hand in hand and got into their car on the journey to Kates mums to pick their kids up Kate placed her hand on Jo's thigh before Turing to the woman and asking "how are you feeling babe. Have you had any cramps yet?"
"Not yet but let's not get our hopes up ayy" jo smiled sadly. "No. No matter what happened we have josh and Freya." Kate smiled happily. "Mmm true" jo simply nodded. "And no matter what happens I will always love you jo." Kate said as she squeezed Jo's thigh. "Your lucky I've pulled over because I'm about to cry Fleming" jo giggled. "And I love you too now let's go get our kids"

Later on in the everyday Kate was putting Freya to bed when jo called her from the bathroom. "Baby are you ok?" Kate questioned as she ran into the bathroom. "Yeah did a test. I couldn't wait until tomorrow and now I'm scared to look." Jo pointed to test that was left of the side. "How long has it been?" "About three minutes now" jo said with a small smile. "Shall we look together love?" Kate asked. Jo nodded so Kate picked up the pregnancy test and they both looked together.

"Oh my god" Kate smiled. "Are we having a baby?" Jo asked. "I think we are love I think we are" Kate smiled as she picked jo up and spun her around. "I love you" Kate Smiled. "I love you too" "and I love you little one" Kate grinned as she got on her knees and kissed Jo's stomach.

(Sorry it took so long guys had to hand in my last assignment of the year!)