Part 23

Kate stood there shocked. Not knowing how jo was going to react. Jo made eye contact with Kate and as if Kate was reading her mind knowing Jo as was king her if she was ok she gently shook her head.

"Who the fuck are you?" Jo questioned her Scottish accent riffling through.

"I'm Alice. And who are you" the woman replied becoming cocky.

"I'm her fiancée! Now you gonna tell me why you where kissing Kate or?" Jo was becoming increasingly angry.

"She kissed me" Alice replied.

"Don't even lie I saw her push you away" jo reloaded as Kate walked over to jo.  Jo wrapped her arm about Kate protectively and gave her hip a squeeze to let her know she wasn't mad at her.

"Baby let go find the kids" Kate whispered.
Both women turned away to walk out the room and find their kids.

Once they found Claire who was sat holding Freya the women sat down. "This baby is the cutest little girl I have every met"  Claire smiled as the two women sat down together. "She is a mummy's girl" jo joked. "Yeah well you are joshes favourite and I gave birth to him" Kate joked back. All women was laughing when josh ran up to them he was bright red and sweaty from where he had been playing with Claire's daughter. "Can I have a drink" he questioned as she stood in between Jo's legs. Jo passed him his drink as she ran her fingers through his hair moving his fringe out of his eyes. Josh drank his drink and ran off.

Kate and Jo had been talking to other people that Kate had recognised. When their song came on and with Freya in kates arms they started dancing. To two was laughing and giving each other quick pecks when Jo saw Alice in the corner of her eye starting at them. "If I wasn't a DCI that bitch would be getting a slap" jo said with jealous seething through her words. "Shall we give her something to look at" Kate smiled. Jo quickly brought Kates lips to here's as they had a very passionate kiss. They was going for a while until Kate felt Freya move in her arms. "I'm sorry baby do you feel left out" Kate giggled.
"I think she does." Jo laughed as she placed a kiss on Freya's head that was now covered in dark brown hair. "Is she still looking" Kate asked.
"Nahh she is gone. What do you say we go find josh and go home?" Jo questioned.
"That sounds perfect baby. Can we get some food on the way home I'm starving" Kate pouted.
"You just ate like 10 minutes ago" jo laughed.
"Yeah but I was a maccies" Kate continued to pout.
"You are lucky I love you" jo smiled has she pecked Kates lips.
"I love you too" Kate smiled back.

Once the women had said their goodbyes and found josh they made their way home. Going to McDonalds on the way home as jo promised.

Once they got home Kate put josh to bed as jo sorted out freya. The women finally made it to the sofa where they cuddled up. After a few moments of silents Jo turned to Kate because she knew they needed know talk about what happened.

"Baby we need to talk about what happened in the toilets" Jo finally said out loud.
"Ok" Kate nodded as she turned the TV off.
"Who was Alice to you. For her to kiss you?"
"She was my very first girlfriend I had. We dated for about 6 months before people found out I was Bi and then broke up with my and bullied me for it until I left for uni" Kate confessed with tears in her eyes.
"Oh baby. I'm so sorry."
"No im sorry I told her I was engaged and then when I was about to leave she kissed me. I didn't want her to I pushed her away as soon as she did I promise I..i" Kate rambled.
"Hey it's ok. I trust you. You know that right. I know you would never kiss any body else." Jo whispered.
"I promise I didn't. As soon as it happened all I could think about was you. And .. and josh and Freya and our life and how she has might have just taken the only thing away from me that keeps me alive and breathing" Kate continued to ramble with tears coming down her eyes.
"I know because as soon as I saw that was happening I saw how upset you was. Anyways I know I'm far to good in bed to for you to kiss anyone else." Jo joked as she laced their hands together.
"Your not wrong there baby" Kate finally smiled as she pulled jo in for a soft kiss.
"Mmm these are the only lips I want to kiss for the rest of my life" Kate hummed.
"I still want to punch her though" jo complained.
"Oh baby you don't even like hurting flys" Kate giggled.
"Shut up and take me to bed" jo pouted.
"Of course my love" Kate smiled because she stood up from the sofa and stood up in front of Jo because putting her hands under Jo's thighs and picking her up. Jo let out a squeak trying not to be loud as she wrapped her arms around Kates neck and legs around her waist to keep her self from falling. Kate used her strength to carry jo all the way up the stairs to the room where she lay jo on the bed.

"I'm gonna show you just how much I love you and never going to cheat on you ever in our lifetime" Kate smirked as she started pressing kisses to her neck.