Part 39

"I can't believe it" Kate whispered as she looked down at the 5th test had taken after the first. "I know babe. I don't think I can pee any more tho love. Why don't we head to bed". "Yeah we best since it's Friday tomorrow" "one more day then we have the weekend and actually get to spend time with the kids" jo giggled. "Can we have a lazy weekend?" Kate compared as she climbed into bed. "Sounds like a plan babe" jo smiled as she climbed in bed.

The women sat talking about their future for a while. Before falling asleep. With Kates arm rapped around Jo's waist.

The next morning Kate and jo was woken by josh and Freya. Josh had got Freya out of her cot and has walked her into their room before lifting the girl onto the bed. "Mama" Freya cooed as she crawled up to the two women. Freya was now one year and 2 months old and was growing up so fast. She was able to walk only needed support when near the stairs and could say the basics of what she wants and who she wants. Much to Chris's delight she knew his name now as well.

"Mum mama wake up it's Friday!" Josh cheered Kate woke up first "you guys are far to happy. Josh you do realise you've got to go school today" Kate laughed as jo started to wake up. Freya crawled up on top of Jo's stomach where Kates hand was still resting on it. "Good morning baby" jo smiled as she lifted Freya up and kissed her head. "Good morning josh" she smiled as he wiggled in the little space between the two women. "Mum can't we have a sick day?" Josh pleaded  "what do you say babe? Just one day off like when you two first met" Kate asked as she pointed to her son and wife. "Errrrrm go on then. We haven't done it in a whole have we" jo agreed. "Yesss" josh cheered. "So now you've got your day off josh what did you want to do?" Kate asked. "We haven't binged the marvel movies in a while" josh suggested. "Fine but only if we watch the first avengers that's the best" Kate laughed. "Right I will call your you call school and you mum Fleming" jo smirked as she reached for her phone. Before jo called work she took a picture of the family. All with smiles on their faces. And Freya lay ontop of josh.

Later on in the day josh and Freya was playing on the living room floor whilst Kate and Jo was lay on the sofa. "Baby can you believe there is a baby in you at this moment?" Kate whispered into Jo's ear. "I know. We are going to be a family of 5 aren't we" jo smiled "it's a good job we went for this place instead of the 4 bedded house you liked" Kate laughed quietly. "And we have a much better garden here" jo smiled. "But we will need a new car soon it's gonna be a squeeze with two car seats and josh in the middle" jo thought out loud. "We will have a look when those two are in bed if you want" Kate suggested. "Ohhh how romantic" Kate laughed out loud which drew the kids attention.

"What's up with you two" Kate joked. "We are suspicious of you two whispering" josh scowled to change the subject  jo stood up from Kates embrace and announced "right what shall we have for tea kids"

"Chippy!" Josh and Kate shouted and Freya clapped loudly. "I didn't ask you Fleming"
Jo laughed. But Kate just made puppy eyes. "Your all supposed to be ill" jo joked as she got the number up on her phone to order their food. To which Josh ran up to Kate and gave her a high five. "It's like you two planned this day to happen for weeks" jo mumbled as she waited for the phone to answer. "No!" They both said quickly as they looked at each other. "Unbelievable" jo laughed