Kate and Jo

"Ow and one more thing Kate" jo whispered stopping Kate to open the door
"I'm going to call you into my office at some point to discuss a transfer and how we are going to arrest her"
"Ok" Kate gave her a wink and a smile as she opened the door to see if anyone was there before waving and jo leaving the toilets

Kate walked straight to her desk and gets on with her work. She look at jo as she walks past and gives her a cheeky wink before looking back at her screen.

Five minutes later Jo opens her door and shots "DI Flemming please report to my office once you have finished that" and shuts her door after she has finished her sentence.

Kate finishes what she is doing and knocks on the door "did you want me boss" "yes pull a chair around here just going through your last transfer paper work" Kate pulls a cheeky face as jo speaks loud enough for their colleges to here they aren't getting up to anything different.
Kate grabs her chair and takes it around to where jo is sat she put it close enough to touch her but not to close that their colleges would get suspicious of their closeness.
"So..... what shall we start with the arrest or your transfer so that I can kiss you with out getting judged" jo joked.
"What do you don't want this to be a one time thing jo"
"This?" Jo questioned
"What should I call us then. We only had our first kiss 10 minutes ago"
"Fair enough. But just so you know I wouldn't mind it being a more than once thing" she whispered as she reached for Kate hand under the desk
"Same. But I would like to no longer like Transfer I want to finish off and close this case with you. So mabe we could sneak around for a few weeks until we arrest you ex and get all the evidence need as well as catching our killer. And see what happens if I need to transfer in the future I will" Kate spoke quietly like someone would be able to hear them in the sound proof office.
"I would like that a lot DI Flemming"
"If we are going to do this" Kate laughed as she point her finger towards then both "then you can not call me that if we are alone"
"Ugh fine. Just it's ya know" she smiled and winked at Kate
Kate just shook her head and smiled at jo.
"So when you called me To come in here I was actually messaging Steve from AC-12 to say what we heard and the evidence we found and he said they was going to come and arrest her now as they have just found evidence that you are not guilty"
"What why did they think I was guilty." Jo moved her and away as she said that.
"Yes they did and Steve told me they was going to arrest you. But I knew you was innocent so started digging and found what I did about her" Kate grabbed Jo's hand again and gave her a knowing look
"Well thank you for believing in me"
"Your welcome and anyways your far to hot to be H" Kate laughed
Jo gave her shoulder a gentle nudge as there was a knock on the door.
They both looked up abs saw Steve and Ted. They let you of each other's hand and jo waved them in.

As Steve walked in he clocked eyes on Kate "ay up mate" she smiled then looked at Ted and "Gaffer it's so good to see you again"
"It's good to see you to Kate" Ted smiled and  hugged her.
They shut the door and got to all the evidence that they had found and discussed what they heard in the toilet stalls both leaving why they was in there. Both Ted and Steve agreed with their evidence and said it was sufficient enough to arrest her. They stood up from their seats and turned to open the door. Kate and Jo followed them with their arms crossed as they made their arrest.
The PC turned around to look at Jo but Jo already had tears in her eyes looking at Kate. Jo was more upset with her self at the fact she let someone in her life that could do such cruel things. Once AC-12'a team had left the building everyone's eyes turned toward Jo.
She took a deep breath before looking at her watch to see it was 16:30. "Right everyone that's enough drama for today everyone can Finnish now and get going home. See you all tomorrow"
Everyone smiled and turned to get their things and leave Kate was about to turn to get her things and leave when Jo caught her pinky with her one and whispered "I thought you coming home with me tonight"
Kate just laughed and smiled. "I'm so glad I kissed you because I ran to work this morning and I'm to tired to run home" Kate whispered almost Inocently. Jo gasped and placed her hand on her heart before she got her keys out.
"Here go to my car I've gotta get my things and it will look less sus if we don't go out together" she chucked the keys to Kate thankful that most people had already gone and for those that was still there was either chatting or had head phones in.
Kate walked to the car and threw the Keys in the air a few times before putting her bag on the back seat and getting into the passenger side of the car. And quickly went on her phone to scroll through her insta feed.

Ten minutes later Jo was walking to the car and saw Kate sat smiling at something on her phone.  She puts her bag on the back seat like Kate did and got in the car. "Hey look at this" Kate laughs and shows her a video of Steve from back in the day.
They watch the video until it's done and Jo pulls off and drives and get away from the hill as fast as possible. When they get to a red like and turns to Kate. "Wanna go on a maccies date I've got no food in the house?" Jo said trying to look cool but calling it a maccies date
"Really your calling it maccies I thought that is what the youths call it"
They both burst out laughing. 
"Go on then let's have a maccies date." Kate continues to laugh.
"Wait are we going on our first date"
"I mean it's a yes from me"
"I can't believe our first date is going to be at a McDonald's"
"You asked me Boss Lady"
"I did didn't I and stop with the boss"jo said stubbly as she slap her hand on Kates thigh.

She kept her hand on kates leg all the way until they pulled up back at Jo's flat. They decided to get drive thru after they a college through the window with their kids.
As they stepped in Kate noticed the locks but decided not to ask. Once they had eaten their food jo decided make the first move and kiss Kate. Which lead to a night of passion.