Part 16

Kate woke up wrapped up in Jo's arms. And her girlfriends head in her chest. She gently nugged herself away from her girlfriend before placing herself on top of her love and started pressing kisses onto her girlfriends lips until she started kissing her back.
"Merry Christmas my love" Kate whispered against her fiancées lips.
"Mmm merry Christmas" jo murmured as Kate worked her way down Jo's neck.
Kate pulled away and looked into Jo's eyes and smiled.
"What?" Jo asked.
"I can't believe this is only our first Christmas together. It feels like I've loved you for a life time." Kate spoke.
"I know. I wish we met sooner. I would have loved to spend my whole life with you." Jo confessed.
"If we did though we wouldn't have josh." Kate added.
"Yeah I take that wish back." Jo laughed "I love our life. I can't wait to take your name and buy and house and more of your kids. Hell I can't wait for us to share a bank account" jo laughed.
"Me to baby" Kate agreed as they. Jo pushed her self up to connect her lips with Kates. Her hand found their was into Kates short brown hair as Kate went under Jo's T-shirt. Just as things was about to get passionate they heard the door open and josh shout "merry Christmas". Kate rolled off of her lover but jo still kept her hands on Kates abs under their sheets. Josh jumped on the bed and crawled under the covers making jo move her hands.
"Merry Christmas little man" Kate smiled. And pressed a kiss to his head. "Merry Christmas joshy" jo smiled asks she wrapped her arm around josh and made it land back on her loves abs again. She started making soft shapes and spelling I love you on her stomach as the little family lay watching a Christmas movie before starting their festive activities.

"Can we open presents now?" Josh asked once the movie had finished.
"I thought you would never ask." Jo smiled as they got out of bed and went to sit in the living room. They all sat around the tree with josh in the middle of the two women. They opened their presents before getting ready for the day.

It was mid day when the buzzer to the flat went off. They let there visitor in who walked in without even knocking "uncle Steve!" Josh shouted as he ran over and hugged him. Jo and Kate was in the kitchen cooking and flirting when he walked into the kitchen to see him.
"Merry Christmas mate" Kate smiled as she pulled him into a hug. Jo did the same as she also gave him a quick hug.

The four spent the day laughing and chatting about old times as well had telling for embarrassing story's of Kate to Jo.
It got to 4pm. Kate and Jo was snuggled up on the sofa with josh and Steve doing the Lego Steve brought him for Christmas.

"Just think baby. This time next year. We will be in our new home. With josh. Married. And who knows one of us might of had a promotion by then" jo smiled.
"I know. Are you sure you want a small wedding babe" Kate questioned.
"The only people I need there is you and josh. And obviously your family and of course your best man and gaffer" jo smiled.
"That reminds me I need to ask Steve tonight. Also love how even you call Ted the gaffer" Kate laughed.
"I know. If anything you should be calling me gaffer" jo giggled.
"That is just strange I'm gonna stick with boss when we are in the company of our colleges."
"Babe you should ask Steve now."  Jo suggested.
"I'm gonna go get the present." Kate said as she made a move to get up. But jo did not budge.
"Babe you gonna have to move ya know" Kate laughed
"Carry me" jo complained.
"You are to cute to say no" Kate said as she bent down and and picked jo up over her shoulder. Jo screamed as they went to the bedroom where Kate placed jo on the bed. She gave her a soft kiss. Before getting the present from the wardrobe. "Hold this." Kate smiled as she picked jo back up. "Baby josh is gonna kill us for doing this in front of him." Jo giggled.
"Oh well it's Christmas and my wife to be wants to be carried so I'm gonna do that" Kate laughed as she carried her to the kitchen.

"Oh my god. Why do you do this to me" josh laughed as the women came into the room.
"It's called love josh. Get used to it" Kate laughed. "They are deffo drunk" josh whispered to Steve.
"Oi we heard that" jo laughed. Making the 4 of then burst out into laughter.

Once the laughter had died down Kate pulled out box and passed it to Steve. "I thought we already gave presents" Steve joked.
"Just opened it" Kate said as she nudged his shoulder.  Steve opened the box with a note pad inside.
"Ahhh cheers mate" he smiled.
"Open the book you idiot" Kate laughed.
Instead was the question on the first page that said *best man?*
"Are you serious?" He smiled. Kate simply nodded. He stood up and pulled her into a hug.
"Course I will"
"Love you mate"
"Any you"
Josh jumped in on the hug and pulled jo with him. The rest of the day was spent laughing and discussing the wedding.