Part 34

"Kate!" Jo shouted from the kitchen. "Kate!" She shouted again. "Kate quick come here" jo carried on. "Yeah what's up?" Kate questioned as she ran downs the stairs. "Freya is walking" jo smiled as she took photos. "Freya come to mummy" Kate smiled as she stood in the doorway the little girl made a few steps towards Kate before falling into her arms. "Well done baby. Mummy is so proud" Kate smiled as she pressed kissed to Freya's face. To which makes the little girl laugh. "Josh is going to be so mad he missed this" jo thought out loud. "Please don't make me feel worst about making him go to his dads for the weekend" Kate replied as she walked over to jo with Freya in her arms. "I'm sure he will call us if she starts to get funny with him" jo replied as she pressed a kiss to Kates lips. "I know I just upsets me that Mark can't see that is girlfriend is so rude to josh he doesn't deserve it" Kate smiled sadly. "How about we take you mind off this and we take Freya for a walk around the park. "Shall we take that new bike stroller we brought to sit her in" Kate asked as she walked to get Thor's lead.

"Freya baby you can take bear with you" jo told the little girl. "Mama bear" Freya complained. "You can have it when we get home baby" jo replied. "Mummy bear" Freya complained again once Kate entered the room with the stroller. "Mama said later we don't want to lose it do me baby" Kate smiled. "Mummy up" "shall we put you in your stroller." Jo smiled as Kate picked the girl up. To which Kate out her in the stroller and have the Lead to jo to hold Thor. "Are we ready babe" Kate smiled to jo. "After an hour and a half I would say yes my love" with that the two women set off for the park. They both walked down the street holding hands.

"Babe shall we FaceTime josh tonight to see if he is ok" jo questioned. "I think that is an excellent idea. I miss him so much. Even though your his favourite" Kate joked. "Oh shut up. Your his biological mum you will always have that bond". "I know. But I do love how much you get along. When we first started dating it was my biggest worry that you clashed because you both are so similar." Kate confessed. "I would have tried my hardest with him. I knew I'd I wanted this we would have to be best friends so that he wasn't uncomfortable in his own home". Jo replied seriously. "This is why I love you Mrs Fleming" Kate smiled as she stopped to give Jo a kiss. "Mama mummy park." The women heard Freya complain. "I hope the next one doesn't get upset about us kissing" Kate joked. "I know I hope they don't." Jo laughed back as she wrapped her arm around Kate and carried on walking.

Later on that night Kate and Jo was sat watching a movie when Jo turned to Kate and announced "Kate I think we should have a baby".
"I want a baby now as well" Kate confessed. "Your not just saying that see you babe"
"No I know we said we would wait until September. But when we was talking earlier about the next one not hating when we kiss I realised we aren't getting any younger and well I think we would be able to handle having three kids easily because we are a team." "I don't think you know how much I love you Mrs Fleming" jo smiled. "I love you so much my darling." Kate smiled back. "So who will carry our next child" jo asked. "Well I can only think of one way to resolve this baby" Kate smirked. "Rock paper scissors?" Jo replied. "Ok then we will do it with josh when he is home. We don't have to tell him the reason we will just say it's for who ever has to make tea or something" "ok may the best overies win Fleming" jo said seriously. Which made Kate laughed. "Talking of josh shall we give him a call?" Kate asked. "Yes I want to see our boy" jo smiled. Kate took out her phone and started to FaceTime josh. After a few calls he answered. "Hi mate" both women smiled. "Hi mama hi mum"
"Josh guess what happened today" Kate smiled. "What?!" The boy questioned. "Freya took her first steps" jo smiled. "Wow that's amazing" the boy smiled yet the two women couldn't help but notice the disappointment on his face. "We filmed it for you" Kate added. "Please send it it must have been awesome" he beemed. "How is it at your dads josh. Is Claire being nice?" Kate questioned. "I think you mean the MEGA bitch" josh mumbled. "Josh! You can't say that" Jo exclaimed. But all Kate could do was laugh. "Kate tell him" jo nudged her. "Josh I know you don't like her but please don't say that." Kate finally said after she had stoped laughing. "I can't wait to come home." Josh mumbled. "I know mate we miss you and Freya does. But enjoy your time with your brother whilst you can." Kate smiled sadly. "Please don't remind me of he. He's so annoying.  I miss Freya." Josh said sadly "she misses you too mate. She has been asking for her josh josh all day" jo said. As josh was about to carry in the conversation they heard mark telling josh to get ready for bed. "Right josh all three of us will pick you up from school on Monday and we will go to big Tesco and get ice cream ok" Kate smiled. "Ok see you all soon. Love you both" he smiled. "We love you too son" jo replied as Kate blew a kiss. "God I feel bad for making him go now" Kate complained. "Me to love" jo said with a sad smiled. "What do you say we go make another baby my love" jo joked. "I wish that was the science. But come on the my darling wife let's go practice." Kate smiled back as she picked jo up from the back of her thighs and carried her upstairs.