Part 24

It had been 6 months since Kate and Jo had adopted Freya meaning the women will being going back to work taking it in turns weekly. After doing their Rock Paper Scissors with josh jo would be the one that went back to work first for a week.

The alarm was going off and it was Kate that woke up first. So she untangled her self from jo before checking in the kids to find that Freya was awake. So she picked the girl up and placed her in bed with jo not forgetting to make a pillow guard to make sure she does not roll off the bed and went to make breakfast in bed for jo.

When she walked back into the room holding a tray of food she was greeted by the sight of jo with her legs raised and Freya lay on top of her thighs. After further inspection she saw that Freya was giggling as jo tickled her sides. Kate joined them on the bed and placed a kiss on Jo's cheek.
"You know even though you turn my alarm off I still wake up" jo smiled as she pressed a kiss to Kates Cheek.
"I know but I thought it would be worth a try." Kate laughed. As she picked up some toast and fed it to jo before she took a bite of it her self.
"I could have gone back to sleep if it wasn't for this monkey babbling" jo said with a smile.
"How can you be mad at her though. Your to cute aren't you Freya" Kate cooed as she tickled the baby's sides causing her to giggle again.
"Ugh how am I supposed to focus at work when I know you two are at home and Freya is being that cute."
"Will you get up if I promise to send you pictures of us both all day?"  Kate asked.
"Yes it will now can you grab her so that I can get dressed."
"Yep I will go wake josh up. Are you sure you don't want me to take him?" Kate asked
"Nahhh I will take him." Jo replied

Kate was sorting Josh's breakfast out who was playing with Thor the dog when jo walked down wearing a tight black turtle neck with her grey suit on as well as light make up and her hair half up half down in a bun. Kate was spreading some toast when she felt his arms wrap around her waist. "I'm gonna miss you today." Jo mumbled against the back of Jo's neck. "Same baby." Kate smiled as she turned around in Jo's arms. "Wow I forgot how good you looked into your work outfits." Kate blushed as she checked jo out. " don't do that to me. Today is going to be long enough as it is." Jo huffed. "I'm sorry baby. I promise I will help you relax tonight" Kate whispered as she kissed Jo's sweet spot behind her ear. "Ugh I'm gonna miss our afternoon quickies" jo complained. Kate let out a low grown at the thought before jo pulled away to sort out her work bag.

"Josh get your bag we need to go mate I can't be late on my first day back!" Jo shouted 10 minutes later. Kate walked them to the door and gave them each a kiss goodbye. She also gave Jo's bum a cheeky slap before they left for the day.

Jo and josh made it out of the house on time leaving Kate and Freya to themselves for the day. Until they picked josh up from school in the afternoon.

At 6pm Jo pulled up on their driveway exhausted from a very stressful first day back. She walked through the door and heard the tv playing and guessed it was some sort of marvel movie. As she was taking her shoes and coat off she was greeted by Thor. "Hey buddy" she smiled As she picked him up and walked into the back room to find her family.

As she walked into the living room she was greeted but josh and Kate sat next to each other as they looked down at Freya playing peek-a-boo and Freya was laughing at them both.

Jo stood leaning against the door frame as she watched the three before Kate noticed she was there and smiled as soon as they made eye contact. "Your tea is in the oven babe". Jo went and grabbed her food before joining her family on the couch. After chatting to josh about his day. Jo went upstairs to change and when she came back down stairs Kate swears to her self she has never looked so beautiful. She was wearing one of Kates T-shirt's and some grey joggers. Her hair was also in a messy bun and face clear of make up.

Josh and Freya was lay on the floor with josh playing with Freya so jo sat on Kates lap and gave her a soft kiss on the lips. "Hi" jo murmured against kates lips. "Hi baby" Kate whispered back. "How was you day?" Kate continued. "There was so much paper work to be done that the temp never did. So it looks like I'm going to be doing a late night at some point this week." Jo complained.
"I hope not because me and Freya missed you today" Kate pouted
"I missed you to baby. I think I looked at the picture on my desk of the four of us on holiday most of the day." Jo replied as she let out a yawn. "It will be the weekend before we know it". Kate smiled. "It's Monday babe" jo laughed.

"How about I go help you relax like I promised earlier" Kate suggested as she wiggled her eye brows. "That sounds like a perfect plan my love" jo emailed as she ran up the stairs.