Part 33

Today was Jo's birthday. So Kate was the one to wake up first and gather all of the woman's presents up and place them in the living room. Before making them both a coffee and getting pastries before going back upstairs with the food and getting back into bed to wake up her wife.

"Happy birthday baby" Kate smiled as climbed on Jo's hips and started pressing kisses to the woman's face. After a few kisses Kate noticed that's Jo had started to wake up to Kate carried on pressing kisses to the woman's lips. "Happy birthday my love" Kate said again. "Good morning" jo replied with a Croaky voice. "I've got you something" Kate smiled as she leaned over and grabbed the almond croissants "oh my god. You are the best wife in the world" jo smiled as she sat up with Kate still sat in her lap. "I know right" Kate laughed as she pressed a kiss to Jo's lips. "Only the best for my love" Kate carried on. "Oh god stop being cringe please" jo giggled "shall I go get the kids?" Kate asked. "Give me a cuddle first Fleming" jo pouted. To which Kate quickly snuggled up to jo. "I love you" jo whispered. "I love you too birthday girl" Kate replied. And lent in for a passionate kiss.

Just as things was about to get heated the door opened and the two women looked up to see josh walking in with Freya taking slow Steps whilst being held up with Josh's hands. "Oh no Freya quick closer your eyes" josh complained. "It is mamas birthday josh. Can I not give her a kiss" Kate replied. "What do you think Freya?" Josh asked as she picked her up. And made it look like she was whispering to him. "Yeah I thought that. She said gross" josh laughed as she placed the little girl on the bed. Kate shuffled off jo to grab Freya before lying down next to her where josh got in between the two women. "I can't believe you are walking already Freya" jo cooed. "Wait until she can walk on her own. Josh was a nightmare when he could walk" kate replied. "Oi I am here" josh said with a grumpy face.

"Mate you gonna stop being grumpy and give me a birthday hug or what" jo smiled a little while later. To which josh jumped on top of jo and gave her a big hug "happy birthday mama" the boy smiled as he kissed her cheek "Freya can you say happy birthday mama." Kate smiled as she sat the girl up. To which Freya mumbled "mama"
"Oh my god. Say that again baby. Say mama" Kate cooed. and the little girl did it again. "You are so smart" Kate laughed as she lifted the girl up and gave her a kiss on the Cheek. She turned to jo who had tears in her eyes. "Our babies are growing up Kate" jo whispered. "Josh promise me you will always be my little man" jo mumbled as she pulled him into a hug. "Only if you promise to share that croissant with me"  the boy said with a cheeky smile. "Fine but only because you said I'm your favourite" jo laughed as Kate pulled a face.

It was later on in the day. Josh and Freya was playing downstairs whilst the two women got ready for the night ahead of them. "Kate are you sure the house is clean enough for people to come over?" Jo questioned as she was putting her makeup on. "One baby you look beautiful. Two yes stop worrying love it will be fine we are going to have a good night and mum is looking after the kids tonight" Kate whispered into Jo's ear as she wrapped her arms loosely around Jo's neck. "I know I can't wait" jo smirked as she turned her head to kiss Kate.

It was later on in the night. Jo was the most drunk Kate has seen her in a while. But when Jo was drunk she was funny. She said what she thought without thinking. Which is where they found them selves sat in the garden around a fire. There was only Steve Chloe Ted and Chris left from the party with Kate and Jo sat together with jo in her lap. "Kate this is like when we sneak off in the office" a little to loud. "Baby shhh" Kate laughed. "What if they don't like the sound of us just sitting together and..." she was cut off but Kates hand which made everyone laugh. "I don't know what you two are laughing at Chloe and Chris. I've seen you flirting all night" jo murmured. "Jo! Stop please" Kate laughed as the two went bright red. "I'm just telling the truth though Kate" jo whispered to loud to be so close to Kates ear. "I think you need to go to bed" Chris murmured. "Lomax carry on with the cheek and I will put you on parking duty" Kate laughed. "For god sake" Chris laughed. "Baby be nice" jo giggled. "Babe do you want another drink?" Jo asked as she was about to stand up. "I think you have had enough for tonight" Kate replied as she wrapped her arms around her waist tighter. "Story being a party pooper Fleming" jo squeemed as she tried to get out of Kates hold. "Ok I will help you then. Anyone else want a drink?" Kate asked as she stood up. "Nahh I'm on I think I best be off." Steve replied. "Yeah mate same" Chris replied and choose soon followed. The two women waved goodbye to the guest before shutting the door. Where jo started to attack Kate with kisses. "Baby you go upstairs I'm going to get some water for the hang over tomorrow" Kate whispered against Jo's lip. Kate quickly got some water and locked the doors before running upstairs to find jo asleep in the middle of the bed. "Baby. Wake up you need to get in your pjs" Kate smiled. Jo just nodded her head so Kate took the woman's clothes off her self before tucking her into bed. "Happy birthday baby" Kate whispered as she wrapped her arms around Jo's waist.