Part 25

You shook Chara awake, it was a new day where you would give the blood vial to Alex and Michael to keep safe when you went to get the second item.

Chara groaned, as you expected, eventually she decided to get up as you and her teleported to the park to see the pair chatting on the climbing frame.

After approaching the duo you pulled them into a group discussion circle.

(this)

"Listen everyone, the vial of blood HAS to be kept out of the sunlight, don't put it near any UV lights either, also be gentle with it because if one of you spill it we won't be able to bring Jason back

"Listen everyone, the vial of blood HAS to be kept out of the sunlight, don't put it near any UV lights either, also be gentle with it because if one of you spill it we won't be able to bring Jason back."

You slowly reached into your pocket as you handed the vial over to Alex, who promptly put it away.

"Me and Chara are going to get the second item now, we will, for you guys at least, be back in a few hours, we can arrange a date to revive Jason once we are back. Don't lose that vial."

You pulled away from the group huddle as you grabbed Chara's hand, freezing time and making a new portal.

<== To be continued...==============

Guess which universe your going to this time, I put a very obvious hint a few chapters back, before the diary at least.