Part 28

You unfroze time as you collapsed on your bed, already nearing passing out from the energy you used today.

Chara lied next to you, already beginning to fall asleep, you sighed as you sent a message on the discord group, indicating your inability to get the second item for a few days.

You threw your phone onto a nearby table as you let yourself fall asleep.

_______________________________________

It had been a few days of you and Chara messing around, seeing movies, talking to Alex and Michael and actually getting that pizza from about a week past.

You were fully rested and the injury on your stomach had almost healed, only being visible via the very light red shade that still remained.

"You ready to head back?" You asked.

You and Chara had already prepared everything, now you only had to actually go back to the battle tendency era.
"Yeah, the sooner we head back the better."

You froze time as you made another portal, pulling both you and Chara through.

You let time resume as you found yourself back at Air Supplena Island. You looked up to see a large commotion happening on one of the balconies of the tower.

Chara followed your gaze and teleported you both up as you unsheathed your knife.

Everyone had stopped to face you and Chara. LisaLisa, Joseph, Caesar and Suzi-Q were all there. You already knew what was going on.

"Y/N, thats not Suzi-" Joseph started before you froze time, snatching the red stone from her grasp as you walked back to where you were.

You unfroze time while holding up the stone, interrupting Joseph as you spoke.

"I already got the stone here. Caesar, Joseph, use positively and negatively charged Hamon to get rid of Esidisi without hurting Suzi."

You began walking away as the pair thought about what you just said, charging their Hamon as they rushed the parasitic brain.
_______________________________________

"YOU IDIOTS, I LITERALLY TOLD YOU WHAT TO DO, YOU STILL FUCKED IT UP!!!" You yelled, Joseph and Caesar had both used positive Hamon, not realising the other was using it as well, causing them to have destroyed Suzi-Q's body, killing her.

"YOU DIDN'T TELL EITHER OF US WHICH ONE TO USE!!!" Joseph Roared back at you.

"LISTEN TO ME YOU FUCKING COLOSSAL DUMBASS. NOW THAT SHE'S DEAD THE ONLY PERSON WHO WAS CAPABLE OF STOPPING DIO IN 50 FUCKING YEARS CAN'T BE BORN! YOU FUCKED UP THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE!!!"

"WHY ARE YOU YELLING AT ME AND NOT CAESAR?!?"

"BECAUSE HE WAS USING POSITIVE HAMON IN THE FIRST PLACE, YOUR RETARDED BRAIN HAD TIME TO SWITCH TO NEGATIVE BUT 'NoOOOOoOO cAeSaR hAs To dO WhAT I sAY'"

"OKAY YOU LITTLE-" Joseph started, walking towards you exactly like he did a few days prior.

You froze time and punched Joseph on the nose, letting him fall back as time resumed.

"WHEN KARS IS DEFEATED YOU THREE BETTER KEEP UP YOUR HAMON TRAINING FOR THE NEXT 50 YEARS BECAUSE THAT IS THE ONLY WAY YOU WILL HAVE THE SLIGHTEST CHANCE TO KILL DIO!"

The room fell silent, you shook your head and sighed.

"Look, I can only predict one more thing from this time line before it changes too much. In Switzerland Wammuu will still be in the location the red stone was meant to end up, mostly due to the fact they can't communicate over large distances. I can tell you where it is but you lot are gonna have to fight him alone, I don't want the pillar men to find out about me and Chara's existence. "