Part 30

(don't have a song for this as Caesar's theme is just his death music, and that won't happen here so not playing it)
You flew from tree to tree, stopping time and pursuing Caesar as he himself pursued Wamuu. The blonde Italian leaned back as he threw several bubbles at surprising speeds, easily catching up to the pillar man as he made his way into the empty building.

You froze time as you pulled yourself into a hidden area with relative ease, allowing the two to fight as you watched in suspense.

Wamuu had turned around, facing off with Caesar as he chucked several bubbles around the room, much to your surprise however, they bounced off, turning the room into a death-trap of springy bubbly Hamon.

Wamuu was holding his own however, picking up pebbles and using his divine sandstorm to pop several of them, launching a few stones directly at Caesar at a horrifying speed.

The Italian put his arms up to block, only for the stones to go right through them, like a bullet going through paper.

Caesar stumbled back, blood pouring down his arms, face and chest, he fumbled his fingers around before spreading them out, in a similar fashion to how you did when stopping time he threw out his arms as several bubbles flew towards Wamuu.

The many century old immortal was not fast enough to avoid all of them however, having his left ear and right hand cut off by the flying sparkly mass.

Several beams of light pierced through the pillar man, forcing him to stay in place or have his body burnt away.

Caesar had used his bubble lenses yet again, and had jumped, casting a shadow over him once more.

You knew where this was going.

Wamuu spun around his left hand, causing a large enough whirl of air to break apart a chunk of stone and launch it to the ceiling, he then stopped as he punched the now mid-air Italian.

Caesar flew onto the ground, a audible crunch coming from the impact, something was definitely broken, you looked up, seeing the cross-shaped rock start to fall.

You froze time, throwing Caesar out of the way as he slowed down in stopped time, flying backwards you snatched the lip ring from Wamuu, slicing his head off while doing so.

You flew back as you grabbed Caesar, allowing time to resume.

You landed as you ran with the body of the blonde in your arms, his eyes were closed. You assumed he had passed out.

You looked behind you as you saw the Buff rock guy re-attaching his head and strutting towards the exit of the building, believing he had killed blonde.

You ran until you saw the squad of your allies falling to your knees as you did so...

_______________________________________

"I really owe ya one Y/N." Joseph said while downing the ring antidote.

"As you should, how's Caesar doing?"

"he has 3 cracked ribs and a fractured shoulder blade, a few of his vertebrae are slightly out of place but those will re-align naturally, those pebble holes were already healed thanks to Hamon."

"That's good to hear. I suppose all we need to do now is find Kars and steal the aja mask from him."

(HOLY SHIT HALFWAY THRU WRITING DIS I HAD AMAZING IDEA. WHEN THE UNITALE STORIY ENDS [Not yet calm down] I HAVE IDEAS FOR A MHA READERX BOOK, I HAVE 3 IDEAS FOR POWERS. 1: ENERGY SPEARS FROM HANDS. 2: SIMILAR POWERS TO WHAT U HAVE RN. 3: THE WHITESNAKE EVOLUTIONS. [whitesnake-cmoon-mih] TELL ME WHAT U WANT)

"Yeah, I hope whoever the hell your resurrecting knows what you went through for them."

"Hopefully, I don't blame him if he can't, he's gonna have to stay in another universe though, since ya know, he's dead in ours."

"I can see the issues that would cause."

"Yeah, anyways thats the last ring done right?"

"Yep, we've almost finished off."

You nodded, wrapping your arm around Chara as you did so. Soon all your issues would be over, Jason would be back and Ink would have finished the last thing soon. That was gonna be great.

You sighed, bored out of your mind. It was gonna take some time to find Kars and get the mask off him, before or after he somehow used it.