Chapter 2

Sophie kept repeating the process: telekinesis, levitation, telaportation. She would telaport inside the hive and drop off the trolls. Thankfully, the door had been repaired by a frantic Dex. Eventually, all the mental and physical energy left Sophie and she started to just stand there and wait for the trolls to come to her. Finally, all the trolls were either killed or back in the hive. Sophie was about to collapse when she remembered...the  Neverseen. She stumbled to the direction of her friends, and her enemies. She got there and Gethen was saying, "-You're nothing without your Moonlark...your hardly anything with her. And with all the mental and physical energy she used, plus the wounds the trolls gave her," He shook his head,"Not even Sophie could survive that." He chuckled slightly. "Now all I have to do is finish up the rest of you." He looked as if he was going to say more, but then his eyes widened and he looked directly at Sophie. His piercing blue eyes bore into her soul and he smiled coldly. "I guess I was wrong," his words were ice in Sophie's stomach as he said, "But not for long." A force field surrounded Sophie, but this was different. The force field was slowly closing in...but not slow enough.