Chapter 6

"Foster!" Keefe screamed as the force field disappeared from around her. Gethen said something, but the pounding in his ears was too loud to hear as she hit the ground. Suddenly, she started shaking. She was going to inflict. "Foster, no!" He tried to call, but the fear of the night closed the words in his throat. If she inflicted, she would only hit one member, and the rest would attack the group. He was jerked out of his thoughts when Sophie started shaking again but this time, she was rising. Keefe knew she didn't have the mental energy to levitate, and no one was using telekinesis because everyone's faces were just as baffled as his was. When Sophie reached about 20 feet in the air, a red lightning bold shot out of her head. (I know she doesn't get this new inflicting upgrade until Legacy, but this was in the dream that this is based off of. Anyway hope you're enjoying it 😊) Then, something changed. Sophie wasn't shaking anymore, and a she had a new look, like she was relieved -free- of something. A huge white lightning bolt combined with the red one, splitting it at the end so different red lightning bolts shot out in different directions...every bolt hitting a Neverseen member. Sophie screamed as the Neverseen twisted in pain on the ground, and then she fell from the sky.

Hello again! I know you are all waiting for Percy Jackson to come in, and he will! I promise. Please just wait a little longer. Thanks for being patient with me.