Chapter 34

Thank you to pjo_kotlc2 for helping me get over my writer's block!!

Demigods:

"Well...I am now totally and utterly confused." Percy stated as Annabeth rolled her eyes.

Now the gods started to move, but instead they started to shimmer.

"Um, is this supposed to happen?" Biana questioned, confused.

"Nope," Annabeth started,"but it looks like they're disappearing." Everyone nodded in agreement.

The same raspy voice that took Sophie, rasped, "They simply have to sit back and watch as their creations crumble into nothingness."

The gods were now fully gone, leaving no trace. It was as if they were never there.

"Ugh! We DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS!!" Guess who said that, "SOPHIE COULD BE SERIOUSLY IN TROUBLE!"

"Woah, Fitzy-poo, Sophie'll be fine," Leo remarked, only making the said person angrier, "She's perfectly capable." Though he was as worried as everyone else.

"Setting that aside," Percy interrupted, "What's with the whole 'creations crumble' thing?"

Chiron sighed and answered, "Percy, Annabeth, remember that quest from about a year ago?"

The people in question nodded.

"Pack your bags and get going. It's time."

I know it's short and pathetic... next chapter will be better, I promise! If you have any ideas for the next one, let me know here and I'll give you full credit. 👉👉👉👉
See ya next time!