Chapter 25

Credit to however made the drawing above!

Elves:

The monster clawed and bit Sophie.
I won't let you escape, it seemed to say.
But Sophie fought it. She hurled emotion and thoughts at it to keep it at bay. The work mentally and physically drained her. The monster kept trying to pull her towards the light.
She heard voices fading in and out so she decided to grasp on those. She clung to them with all her might and pulled herself out of the darkness.

Sophie groaned, "Where am I?" She went to rub her eyes to see more clearly, but found them tied.
"I don't know, but I do know that we're all here together," Fitz said beside her.
"Well, pretty boy, she didn't die, so you were wrong," A chilly voice remarked.
"We were lucky, this time," Fitz shot back.
Their conversation registered through Sophie's blurry mind. "You told them WHAT?! Fitz, we don't even know who they are!"
"Well, I'm Will, and that's Nico," A sunny voice introduced, pointed at him, a tan blonde, and the person next to him, a pale kid with dark hair.
"Hey, Foster. We're also here!" Keefe's voice rang out. Sophie looked over to see all of her friends, awake. "We woke up when you were having one of your nightmares."
Sophie grimaced, "Again?"
Keefe nodded. He opened his mouth to say something, but was cut off when the door swung open.
Standing in the doorway was a blonde and a raven haired teen.

Percy and Annabeth...

Hoped you liked it! I know I'm making the Demigods sound like bad guys but it'll chang next chapter. Have a nice day!