TWENTY NINE

"Are you still wasting time?" Ella asked as she adjusted her veil.

"I'm almost done ma'am." The make up artist stuttered.

"Are you gonna make me late on my own wedding day? Do that and I'll kill you." Ella said in anger, her hands folded.

"Calm down, Ma." Angela said walking in.

"What do you mean by that? She's literally wasting my time here." Ella said and she chuckled.

"It's alright to feel tensed. It's your wedding day." She said and Ella sighed.

"Sorry for shouting at you." She said to the make up artist.

"It's okay ma'am. I'm done." She replied and stepped aside.

"Thank you." She said and grabbed her bouquet of flowers.

"Shall we? My dad's waiting for you." Angela said and they both smiled.

Ella walked out to meet Angela's father waiting for her.

"I've not known you personally, but you are my daughter and I'm proud of you." He said and she smiled.

"Thank you Sir." She replied and he offered her his arm.

They walked into the church, the choir singing and the organist playing loudly. Ella chuckled inwardly. She always loved these type of weddings.

When she saw Robert wearing a tuxedo, she chuckled loudly, making Angela's dad to give her a funny stare. She nodded and tried to control herself.

When they had gotten to the altar, she linked arms with Robert and her cousin's father walked away.

All she did was to stare into Robert's eyes. She wasn't sure she heard anything that was being said.

"Ella Coker."

"Ella." Robert tapped her.

"Uh yes." She said and shook her head.

"Do you take Robert Williams as your husband?"

"Well, I fvcking do." She said and chuckled.

"Okay..mind your use of words, Miss." The priest cleared his throat.

"Oh, sorry Father." She said and bowed her head, chuckling.

"Do you take Ella Coker as your wife?"

"Yes I do."

"Is there anyone who doesn't want these two to be joined in holy matrimony?" the priest asked.

"Is there?" Ella asked silently and Robert snorted and they both began to laugh.

The priest looked at them with a straight face and the congregation began to laugh too.

"Well, I pronounce you husband and wife. You may carry your wife." The priest said.

"What?" Robert asked and raised an eye brow.

"You may kiss your bride." The priest said and smiled.

They kissed and they applauded them. They signed their marriage certificates and walked out of the church beaming with smiles all over their faces.

"Congratulations dear. Fill his household with children." Robert's mother said and kissed her cheek.

Ella gasped.

"Thank you Ma." She said and hugged her.

"You're welcome to our family."

"You've done well, my son." Robert's father said and tapped his back. "God bless you."

"Thank you Dad." They hugged and took group pictures.

"Are you sure you don't want a grand reception, Ella?" Angela asked.

"Yeah I don't want one. Just come over to our house. Let's celebrate!" Ella shouted and everyone laughed.

"So you're now married to me." Robert asked and wrapped his arm around her waist.

"Of course I am. Or am married to a bull?" Ella asked, raising an eyebrow.

"You're such a nut case." He said and kissed her cheek.

"And I like myself like that." She replied and laughed.

~*~
Hey guys...
Only one chapter left till the end of this book.
Thank you so so much for following this book.
I love you guys ❤