TEN

"Hold it right there!" They heard someone shout and they all turned.

It was Mrs Cecilia Williams. Robert's hand hung mid air and he stared at his mother.

Charles had stuffed his mouth with so much cake and gulped all at the sound of him mother's voice.

Mr Jude Williams coughed as he had inhaled the smoke after his wife's shout.

"You will not marry that Coker girl. Over my dead body will you do that." She said and Robert shook his head. He grabbed Ella's hand and slipped the ring on her middle finger.

"I will marry Ella, mother. She's my fiancée now." Robert said pulled Ella to himself. His hand on her hip. "She's mine."

"How could you forget me? We...we had something going on." Amaka said out loud and started to cry.

"We had nothing going on, jare. Keep those fake cries to your fvcking self." Robert said.

"Mind your language, Robert." His mother replied and Amaka sniffed.

"You imbecile. You took Robert away from me. You bitch." Amaka raised her hand to slap Ella but Ella caught her hand.

"You're the bitch here. Working under the manipulative power of Mrs Cecilia Williams. I couldn't blame you more, wh*re." Ella muttered and the crowd cheered.

"You called me...a wh*re?" Amaka asked, anger going through her. "You bastard."

The crowd began laughing again and Mrs Williams got upset.

"How dare you all laugh at us? Do we look like clowns?" She asked and Robert shook his head.

Ella let go of Amaka's hand and leaned into Robert. He bent towards her and kissed her.

"Whoa!"

"I guess the party is over." Robert muttered and kissed Ella's cheek and she chuckled.

"Mother, Miss Amaka, Father, Bro." He called and Charles winked at him. "Good night."

They both walked out and Robert carried Ella into his arms and spun around.

"We're gonna get married!" He screamed.

"Yes, we are!"

He stopped and hugged Ella tightly, inhaling her scent.

"I love you so much."

"I love you too." She said and kissed his cheek.

They got into the car and Robert began to drive home.

He placed his hand on her lap and then she smiled at him. That seemed like an invitation and he went higher into her dress. She moaned and he parked the car.

She moved to his side and began to kiss him. She began to remove his tie.

"There's so much work to be done, Robin." She said and kissed him again.

                               ~*~

Ella unlocked her front door and sighed. Having sex in a car was stressful. Just like her job. She chuckled and locked the door behind her.

She looked at the time. It was well past midnight. She removed her heels and took them in her hands and began to walk up the stairs.

As she walked past Amara's room, she began to hear noises. She frowned and then shook her head.

"Must be something else." She said, more like a whisper.

But then she heard it again and went towards the door to Amara's room. It was slightly open.

She pushed the door open quietly and the scene before her shook her. She cleaned her eyes, hoping that her eyes were deceiving her. But it wasn't.

Amara was in bed with her secretary...the guy whom she had employed recently.

Amara? My secretary?
What is going on?

Please vote and comment. Share too. Thank you.