FIFTEEN

Ella was excited on seeing Angela. She brought her home and introduced her to Amara. Angela kept on smiling and admiring everything that she had in the house.

"I can't believe I'm in Ella Coker's house. I still can't believe that you're my cousin oh." She said and laughed.

"Welcome to my house darling." Ella said to her and hugged her again.

"Mom did you see Anthony?" Amara asked and Ella frowned.

"Why would you ask me about that?" She asked and looked at Amara. "I told you never to mention that man."

"Hope everything is fine?" Angela asked.

"Yes, my dear. Everything is okay." She replied and smiled.  "Let me show you your room, okay?"

Ella looked back at Amara and frowned and then she smiled and they began to walk up the stairs.

She opened a spare room and they walked in.

"This place is beautiful, Ma. Thank you so so much." Angela said and hugged her tightly. Ella smiled.

"So, if you're hungry or you need anything, you can call me, okay?" Ella mentioned and she nodded.

"That's my girl." She said and pat her cheek. "I'll leave you, okay."

"Okay." Angela replied and Ella turned away and gave her some time alone.

She saw Amara standing in the door way and suddenly Amara hissed and walked away.

What the hell just happened?

Ella shook her head and went to her room. She dialed Robert's number and it began to ring.  He answered on the first ring.

"Heyyy baby girl." He said and she smiled.

"Hey boo. How're you?"

"I'm great. Just with my cousin. I told you, he's back from Dubai." He replied.

"That's great. I was thinking of dinner, you see. Just all of us here. You can invite your cousin." She said and she heard him chuckle.

"Bro, you wanna come for dinner next tomorrow?" She heard him ask his cousin.

"You're gonna be my date? The fvck?" She heard his cousin reply and she laughed.

"Chill, it's just my bae."

"Great. Of course, I'd love to." He said.

"He agreed." Robert said and she nodded. "You miss me?"

"Of course I do, boo." She said and she heard him giggle.

"I miss you too." He replied and she heard a groan in the background.

"The hell, I'm out of here."

She and Robert laughed.

"Don't mind him jor. I love you. So much." He said.

"I love you too. So much. Bye boo."

"Bye bae." He said and giggled again and she ended the call.

She smiled and stared at the ceiling until she drifted off to sleep.