TWENTY FIVE

Amaka was allowed in and Robert sat down.

"What do you want?" He asked.

"I said that I want to be with you." She replied and Angela hissed.

"What's wrong with this bitch?" Amaka asked and Angela flared up.

"Fvck you bitch!" Angela spat angrily.

"Babe calm down." Bayo replied and held her. He pulled her up the stairs while she hissed and struggled.

"That's better." Amaka replied while Robert stared at her with hate.

"Want a drink?" Robert asked and she beamed with smiles.

"Yes please." She replied and he nodded. He went to the bar and began to arrange glasses.

He felt his phone beep and he pulled it out of his pocket. It was a message. He read it and nodded. He poured the drinks into the glasses and went over to Amaka.

"Thank you sweetheart." She replied and took the glass from him.

She drank and smiled at him.

"I know you've been feeling bad, baby." She replied and touched his hand. He sat down beside her and she rested her head on his shoulder.

"I'm not your baby." Robert said through gritted teeth.

"Don't be rude." She replied, her speech slow.

He looked at her and smiled. She was trying to keep her eyes open.

"I feel...so drowsy." She replied and Robert touched her cheek.

"Yes, for me. You like me, don't you?" Robert asked.

"Yes. I don't just like you. I love you. Very much. More...more than that bitch called Coker." She replied.

Robert made a fist with his palm. He was tempted to give her a heavy blow on the face but he shook his head.

Her hands found a way to his crotch and he looked at her. Even in her drowsiness, she was...shameless.

She removed her hands and placed them on her head. She was beginning to feel very dizzy.

"I love you, Robert..." She said and fell backwards. She was fast asleep.

Bayo came down the stairs and chuckled.

"What?" Robert asked.

"She looks so ugly in her sleep." He replied and Robert rolled his eyes.

Robert opened her purse and brought out her phone. He held her hand and used her finger to open the phone.

He went to her call log and checked her last calls. He saw Amara's number and he shook his head.

"I think we should text them to leave the place. That's she's bringing important guests to see her." Bayo suggested and Robert thought about it.

"I think so."

He began to type the message as fast as he could and sent it.

A reply came in.

"Okay ma'am. We'll leave a guard in case."

"Yes. She fell for it." Robert replied and Bayo nodded. Angela alighted the stairs fully dressed.

"I'm going to save my cousin." She said and tapped her shoulder. She had a rope around her.

"Wow." Bayo replied and stared at her.

"Let's get dressed, jare." Robert slapped the back of his head and he snapped out of his day dream.

Minutes later, they were dressed. They tied Amaka up and closed her mouth with a masking tape. Robert immediately put a call to the DPO and asked him to go to the said location.

"We're coming, Ella."

~*~

Hello lovers...it's been a while.
I'll update as much as I can.
Thanks for all the reads.
I love y'all.