Chapter 8: Weapon and Skill

(Hey ya'll! Song for today is Shining like diamonds by Rustage ft. Mcgwire!!

Now here's a dare

Listen to this song for about 2 to 3 times. Just a harmless dare for those who wanna take it. So yeah! Enjoy~)

Akali's POV

Month 2- start

I am now level 55, my pace on leveling up just got a lot more slower since the EXP that I need to fill now was more than a million, oh, and my chakra is now 80 000. I asked system about the tailed beasts chakra bar which made my jaw drop just by hearing it.

[Due to tailed beast being the embodiment of chakra themselves, the total chakra inside them is 10 million CP being the lowest and 100 trillion above being average to full.]

By then I realized that becoming a tailed beast was a far cry but hey, it was the reason my spirits were high. I'm still aiming for it.

For the first day in the second month, I actually wondered if Lion was a Hyuga. But he wasn't. His eye color was far more darker than the pale lilac that the Hyugas possess. Still a very pretty violet though.

Academy is only one month away now, and I'm gonna say that nothing really interesting happened. Just leveling up, sleeping, eating, training, oh and about being a seal master, I was quite struggling at that. Since writing Kanji was so f*cking hard, I went through many saves just because every time I get it wrong, it either blows up my face or blows up other people's guts. Some just doesn't work and some....well yeah.

So I studied first. Of course I didn't find out anything since I can't enter the ninja section of the library. And even though I can, I could only get away with low rank jutsus. I couldn't risk my REP with Miria yet, since I'm still no ninja. All I found out that Uzumakis were seal masters and they were destroyed because of the fear for their talents. All of which I already know. But hey, I never gave up. If the Uzumakis were feared because of how strong they were, then the more reason I should learn this.

Well guess what, I failed in two consecutive weeks. I didn't even sleep, not a single blink as I believed that I was a step closer every time. The Hokage was also getting suspicious of the bombs that detonate near my house but when he found out that it was only me, trying to learn seals, he dismissed it. Seriously. He trusts me too much. Well I guess it's only logical to think that if I betray all of my current ties, I'll be starting a world war that I didn't like at all. So yeah. I sucked it up and went with it.

By week 3-4 I've already done one proper vibration sensitive paper bomb. I was in complete euphoria. I can't believe that dying multiple times almost got me a trauma, but hey! I learned how to make my first seal!

The trick was to actually learn how to write Kanji first. Then I practiced writing Kanji until I was almost near becoming a calligrapher. I also studied how they arrange, how to activate them and how to deactivate them so I'm pretty sure I'm already a seal master. But only a master beginner. I still have a lot to learn.

Current time

I rested for about a whole day after that. Though I know that too much sleep is also bad, I can't help but pass out at the thought of my fluffy bed, my cold room and the warmth of my covers snuggling me until I fell asleep, so, I did what a normal person would do and slept.

Right now I'm just walking around Konoha with nothing to do. It's my rest day today since it's the last day of the second month, and I already have an idea on what I'll be focusing tomorrow.