Chapter 19: Chunnin Exams 1 Part II

(Today's song is "Fly me to the moon" originally by Frank Sinatra but this one is covered. May I remind everyone that none of these are mine except for Akali and my other ocs. Oh and here's a picture of.......Gojo? Akali? You decide. I'll just drop it here. Enjoy!!!"

Junko's POV

Junko's POV

I sighed and shed waterfalls of anime tears as we barely passed the forest of death. I knew I shouldn't have bought "charm"! Because of that, everyone is attracted towards our direction and we have to fight every single one of them!! I sighed and limped towards the stage of the preliminary exams, that will be announced later of course. I gotta act like I'm surprised and angry too cuz I like too hehe.

Although I wonder how big did we affect in the actual world? Just adding 9 people at the supposedly fewer original characters can mess up the plot. What if someone like me or Akali or even Shun gets to be paired with Sasuke? If we fight him rather than Yoroi, then we might truly awaken the curse seal. I know Akali doesn't want that so.....

I sighed again. That's why I don't like thinking things over, it makes my head hurt. And I only have one golden brain cell on me, so I'm gonna preserve it hehe. I bet Akali's brain is golden! Cause she's really really smart!

Hm...I wonder about Shun though. I'm no fool, I can see that there's something going on with those two, Akali and Shun. It seems like they knew each other from the past life since they act......how should I put it? Hostile? Or maybe awkward? It's just that my point is that I don't completely know what's going on, but it's certainly not good for us. Specially since Shun didn't agree on alliance yet......

"...snap out of it Junko!! Bad....! You shouldn't be thinking like that...!"

I said and lightly tapped my head.

"........and since there are more participants who passed this round, we will have preliminaries."

"E-Eh?!"

"That's not fair!"

"Eep!"

I yelped as the complaints of the people beside me suddenly bursted, snapping me out from thinking.

"Aaah! I didn't hear what he said! I daydreamed too much!"

A light tap on my shoulder made me turn my head to my side as our little Midoriko nodded and looked at Yashichi.

Oh right.

The main reason why were here is because.....because we are tasked to spy on Hinata and if possible, take her to Kumo. In other words, kidnap. Abduct. Whatever floats your boat.

But of course I wouldn't kidnap Hinata! Anyone with the proper mind knows that she's vital for the future arcs and she's needed to keep Naruto from straying the wrong path and actually chasing Sakura and fighting Sasuke for her.