Chapter 17: Break my Heart

(Yohoooooo!! Today's song is "Break My Heart" by Dua Lipa!!

Don't ask me why, I just know a lot of songs that matches the mood.

I'm thinking that this will yet be another filler chapter but hey, I like the build up so I can get you guys ready for the chunnin exams arc! So sit back, relax, and enjoy the peace while it lasts kekeke.)

Third Person's POV

Today's blindfold color is light turquoise and surprisingly, Pollux's current vest was the same color. Do they have to wear the same color in their outfit? Akali asked to herself as she walked calmly towards Suzaku and Takeshi's place along with the still floating effortlessly Pollux.

Why is she heading there you may ask?

It's because she wanted to tell Takeshi about the cards. She wasn't completely agree with the idea of having to tell Takeshi herself but she had no choice. Better to come from her than Suzaku himself. She doesn't want any misunderstanding now.

"Why do you wear different colored tuxedos every time? You look like a highschooler."

She winced and looked at his current clothing. She was no stylist or fashionista, but even she can tell that turquoise doesn't mix with red at all.

"I don't know. Unless you want me destroying houses with my megalodon form, you better shut up."

He said that made Akali's eye roll. Not that he sees it anyway. Or maybe he does?

When the humanoid shark duo reached their destination, the white haired knocked on the door three times before entering. There, she saw Takeshi, and as usual, he was forging weapons.

"Ah Akali my child!! Come to ji-chan!!"

Takeshi said and coed at Akali who almost regretted coming at his house.

"But I know you didn't come here without a reason. Is it the cards? Need any repairs or anything?"

He said enthusiastically that made Akali wince.

"Um about that.....um..."

"Yes?"

"It kinda.......it kinda chose someone else."

The reaction on Takeshi's face was unreadable so Akali prepared herself for the worst that was surprisingly.....a lot more calm?

"Tell me what happened child."

Akali looked hesitantly at Pollux, the said bastard disappearing from her sight that made her sigh in slight aggravation.

"So.......

.......

........"

"I see. So they like that girl's chakra more?"

"You can say that."

She said, slightly surprised that Takeshi didn't show any signs of surprise or sadness or whatnot. He looked as if he was thinking deeply instead. Akali was lying if she said that she isn't hella nervous. Suzaku wasn't as dumb as he looks, just what of his father?

"Hm......perhaps I was wrong to give you the cards."

He said and took Akali's hands as if he was reading her fortune or something.

"No, it was a great help specially from you ji-chan. I'm just happy for that friend that received your very special weapon."

She said that was replied with silence. What was the old man doing? She doesn't know. But it doesn't seem to be harmful so she let it happen.