Chapter 23: A Grave Misunderstanding

(Happy 10k babiiiiiiessz!!! Damn time sure flies fast! Today's song is gonna be "Maps" by Maroon 5!! It gives me shopping-in-the-mall vibes and I'm here for it so without hesitation, I present to you this chapter!)

Akali's POV

[You are banned in ID create for:
11:43:29

Game master is pissed that you managed to clear all five dungeons without leaving any soul behind. He thinks you are greedy.]

I smirked and laid flat on the floor of my room, panting and bathing in my own sweat like I'm melting on the floor.

[Level Up!

Level Up!

Level Up!

Level 90 level cap reached,
+1 Level up!]

Two days have passed since the Akatsuki tried to capture Naruto. And after I got back from that hospital, I didn't waste my time on other things other than training inside ID create and increasing the damage of my basic build. I've also been trying to find Item Builds that are as legendary as Manipulator's Cloak or Pollux's gift armor, but so far, none.

It's like I'm lucky enough to be treated like a pay to win player. Not that I'm taking a short cut of course. From all of my explorations in dungeons and battlefields, I've learned that each dungeons are filled with the following:

10,000 minions

1000 normal monsters

100 epic monsters

10 heralds

1 Eternal Boss

Minions are composed with this lineup, mage, fighter and cannon minions. Mage minions are 40 EXP, fighters are 50 EXP and cannon minions are 120 EXP. So let's say that I gain...no to be exact, I gain 310 EXP every minion wave, and there are a total of 10 000 minions in one dungeon, so I'm basically gaining
1 033 230 EXP just by killing minions!!

But that's only one level up of course. Seeing as I was only level 70 after I ground mindlessly, without knowing this stats, I was a fool to even let one living being slide. Normal monsters gives 100 EXP each, and there were a thousand of them. To be honest, killing cannon minions was better but seeing that I have no choice, I killed the rest of the normal monsters, 1000 × 100= 100 000. Quite underwhelming after gaining a million on minions, but hey, it's still a plus.

Now, epic monsters and heralds have the same gain, 1000 EXP each. By the time I finished killing them, I gained a million EXP, so another level up.

Last is the eternal boss. This one was the hardest to fight, since it has it's own skills and it's own A.I. that knows how to calculate enemy movement, and I gotta say, I spent 95% of that two days killing all five eternal bosses which are classified as elemental drakes. Each causes exactly one million EXP, not adding the back up wyverns that it summoned every time it nears low hp. Damn. Damn I used up my energy, so to be honest, 12 hours is a fine rest.

To round up and estimate to the nearest value, I say I earned more than 17 million EXP in these 5 dungeons and because my level cap stopped growing larger for the time being, I jumped from 60, to 70, and now level 90!! The next extra level that I'm gonna get is at level 100, and I think I can reach that before Sasuke even leaves the village. That's if, the game master doesn't add duration on my bans.