Chapter 26: Another redhead, and she's gonna get it.

(Song for today is "I don't wanna live forever" by ZAYN and Taylor Swift!! A lot of drama is gonna be in here so, get ready!

Another ps, there's mention of R18 stuff here, so be prepared.)

Third Person's POV

"Sh*t stop pushing so hard!"

"Oh shut up. You can't stretch properly if you don't go all the way!"

"You're breaking my spine you damn donkey!"

Pollux then proceed to look at her with confusion which she returned with a tired demeanor.

"You won't understand the joke. You're a boomer."

"Excuse you, I'm way past that."

"Caveman. Caveman was the right word."

"Shuuuush. Stop grumbling and get up. You still have to go to the Hokage building to talk to Tsunade."

"Hai hai...nnnghhhh!!!"

Akali yawned and stretched for the last time, feeling her limbs all loose and flexible. It's been three days of her laying around and resting, so it was about damn time that she get up, level up, and plan what's to come. And hey, at least now she wasn't alone to plan it all.

"Here. Go change in that bathroom."

"You went in the apartment? Do you have takoyaki?"

"Duh. Eat after you take a bath."

Just like a mother scolding his, and yes I mean HIS child, Pollux ushered Akali inside the bathroom and closed the door shut. Not more than five minutes, Akali emerged fully clothed but has heavy wet hair, but alas, she didn't mind as she quickly jumped on the hospital bed Indian style, grabbed the one dozen takoyaki and ate away.

Pollux sighed, magically whipping out 2 in 1 comb that is also a blow dryer, and combed her hair while she ate.

"You are one irresponsible child. You'll get a cold like this."

He said with the click of his tongue whole his fingers went through Akali's hair.

"So long. Haven't you had a haircut?"

"Not since I was spawned here. Should I?"

"Nope. Keep it long. Just get a trim, your hair looks wild."

"Yeah yeah."

Akali gulped the last of her takoyaki and turned around, seeing her locks of hair straight and shining after what Pollux did.

"Wow. Thanks Mama Pollux."

"I'd rather be called Daddy thank you. Now tie your blindfold and let's get out of here."

"Okaaaayyyyyy."

Just as Akali and Pollux were about to leave, a faint knock on the door prevented them from doing so.

"I'll get it."

"You wanna show yourself? Not that I have problems with it...."

"Well yeah! Treat it like a celebration for getting 1/8 of my power back."

"....way to brag."