Chapter 11: I'm cursed to see red heads everywhere I go

(Today's song is "Shallow" by Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper!!!This'll be used later in the story so it would be much more better if you have this on your phone's Playlist! Since watty doesn't support playing the video while scrolling........anyway, enjoy!!)

Another ps, this chappy is gonna be LONG. So better buckle up, and if you're finished, let's goooo!)

Akali's POV

~One week after the Co.Op~

[You have met a requirement!
Skill Level Up!
Singing: lvl 'max'
Voice quality: Heavenly
A skill that can stun or hypnotize your enemies and allies alike, exceptionally important for stealth missions like transforming into someone. With higher the vocal quality, the more accurate a voice imitation can be.
Only three specific actions can level this skill up to the max level.
Singing whilst body is underwater: ✔︎
Having a sore throat: ✔︎
Drink your first ginger ale: ✔︎]

I immediately spat out the scorching hot ginger ale that I was drinking, first because it burned my tongue and my lungs, second, WHAT THE F*CK?!

[Yosh! the day finally came!!! I am SO fucking excited for you!]

"If I curse, there's a censor but if you curse there hasn't? What injustice."

I subconsciously caressed my throat with a happy smile. Yes! I can finally imitate Taylor Swift now! But first, a quick monologue of what happened last week.

After we fought that humongous frozen army with guns, we continued to do Co.Ops. I didn't even had enough sleep last week so I skipped fuinjutsu class yesterday to get a full day of rest.

Now if you're asking, how the f*ck is there a gun in this world?

Well, those were actually loots in Kumo. Junko read the whole the new patch note and found out that every nation has different loots and drops, and since I'm in Konoha, the land of fire to be specific, my special drops was Lucky Pick Scrolls. Kumo has guns, which was forbidden from the outside world but available in ID create. Too bad, but it was only fair. What would be the Kage's reactions when they see a complicated killing machine out of nowhere?

As for our levels, Junko is already on level 30, her skills are better too since I just found out that you can directly use unspent points on skills. That's seriously weird but I can work with that! I haven't really tried that yet, and since today is Saturday, and fuinjutsu classes starts at 10 am, I'll do that first.

I sat down the tatami mat that was laid out on the floor and opened my skill set.

Skill list 《Miss Detective》

[Gamer's Mind(passive) lvl 'max'
The power of being immune to sleep and other mind inducing casualties such as mind control, persuasion etc. It helps the gamer to be able to think things through calmly. If gamer ever has any violent reactions, this skill can calm the gamer's mind.(Unless host is really gullible)]

[Gamer's Body(passive) lvl 'max'
With this skill, host can experience everything in real world point of view, such as taste, touch and all of the other senses.]

[Blind Master(passive) lvl 'max'
A skill that makes the user see even with her eyes closed, blind folded or blind. This ability grants a buff on the user's taijutsu and kenjutsu(locked).]