Chapter 27: A shade of purple

("3 words" by James Lamb is song for today!! Enjoy~also, here's a picture of Oka Mayuko.)

Akali's POV

Akali's POV

~time to roll the dice, you know I'm the type. Type to risk my life, not afraid to die~

~Type to make you cry, type to put a price, all up in your head, do just what I said~

"I'm a straight up villaaaainnn!~"

It's been two days since I left Konoha and right now, I'm still running towards Kirigakure. I'm current the outskirts of a town named Keishi, and I'm thinking of taking a boat from here. I'm not exactly sure how I could approach Udon no Kuni just yet and well, compared to my promise, I'm still weak. My name is still unknown to the world.

"Why don't you take a break kid?"

''Sure."

I said and gradually slowed my pace, until I completely stopped in a clearing. I sat down and immediately pulled out my character status. Maybe now I can finally talk numbers and stats after so long that I've mismanaged the system.

"System, open unread mails."

[Opening Mails.

You have received: Queen of Survival kit!

Contents:
+1 black cloak
+1 boots
+1 fingerless gloves
+1 sleeveless turtle neck
+1 camouflage cargo pants]

"Nice. Perfect for survival again."

I wasted no time and took the items, wore them and slightly adjusted it to my size

[Item Build on effect: Orion's Cloak
Quality: Legendary
From the greatest hunter himself, the moon goddess blessed this cloak with her power to protect her hunting mate from danger.

+55% physical damage absorption
+45% magic damage absorption
+60% stealth
+70% agility
-10% effects for every level higher than yours]

The black cloak was secured around me, it's color as if a star-less night. It was pretty big, but not big enough to hinder me from moving freely. In fact, I've never felt so agile. Inside the cloak was the rest of the kit which also has the same effects as the cloak, but the buffs doesn't stack so too bad.