Credits Alert: I need your help

Hey um it's me, Hysteria.

I've been researching for Akali's possible origins and I've found out just the thing that'll be perfect for her plot and it'll compliment her character even more.

But I need any of you, anyone at all, to help me.

I've got the perfect back story for Akali now and some......let's say, some very important details are from wikifandom. You know how they can add their own ocs and Kekkei Genkai to that site right?

So I found this.......detail (I'm trying so hard not to spoil anything) that seems to be a fake, but since multiple users have information for it, I'm guessing that it might have crossed the Narutoverse even for just one panel in the manga or one frame from the anime.

This detail really captured my attention so I need you guys to help me message these authors.

It isn't mandatory okay? If you want to help, I'll mention you for the next chapters, plus, because it's a favor concerning the story, it might give the person a little insight about who really Akali is. But just as I said, it's okay if you don't.

Okay now back to the point, the authors are

Jinsui

KiriSharingan

If any of you has access to their wikifandom's message wall, please pm me. IMMEDIATELY if you will.

But then again, I'm just putting this out here for credits.

To the authors that I've mentioned above, I'll use your wiki edits okay? Please don't hate me and say that I didn't have permission(ᗒᗣᗕ)՞

So that's basically it. Imma post soon to so be ready!

Hysteria out~