Chapter 18: Chunnin Exams 1 Part I

(I seriously don't want to make this drag on, so here's "Alone" by Allan Walker and Ava Max, enjoy this chapter because I'm about to give you the coolest ones yet. See ya!)

Akali's POV

'After all of this, let's talk.'

Was all he said after immediately leaving.

What was weird was that he mentioned that man's name. Nathan. To be honest, I was scared for a second, thinking that he is Nathan. But after I remembered what he actually said, I started to think that he's a friend of his.

It's still not a good thing. Whether he is or isn't Nathan, I have no interest on showing what he wants me to show to him. Maybe after I defeat that pesky God and game master will I acknowledge him.

I sighed and walked with my hands in my pockets on the worn down path towards the first location of the chunnin exams.

Guess what, Suzaku already signed us up to the chunnin exams after we were given rest from that A rank mission. Juichiro said that Suzaku told them that he was proud of our team for coming such a long way. Even though I felt like it was too fast, I knew I was taking the right path. I'm still alive aren't I?

"Hey Akali! What took you so long?"

Jhin greeted me, by his side was Juichiro who........ has buns on his hair? And Jhin also has a long ponytail, some fake piercings on his hair and both has new matching clothing.

"Woah........I feel like both of you grew five years older."

"We only changed outfits you know. Let's go inside? We're a little bit late though."

"Don't worry. You'll thank me once we get there."

I said and walked along with my teammates inside the building. It was quickly loosing genin because they were entering so they wasted no time and entered themselves.

Just before we reach the fusuma walls of the examination classroom, Suzaku greeted us.

"Hey you three. Nervous?"

"Not really."

"A little...."

"Of course n-not!"

"*chuckles* Well, do your best out there. We might not meet each other for the next week so be careful."

All three of us nodded and finally entered the classroom, noticing that the Konoha 12 was huddled and in between them was Kabuto who was showing what was the entirety of the chunnin exams map.

"Oh hey Kacchan! I knew you'd enter the chunnin exams dattebayo!!"

Naruto said loudly that made everybody's gaze fall upon us but the twins were quick to react as they played it cool, walking to the Konoha 12 silently. I too soon joined them and listened in to Kabuto's rambling about his oh so awesome cards. Heh. Like they can compare to Takeshi's.

"Hey Kali. Look, he has the same weapon as you."

Choji said, Shikamaru greeting me with a quiet "troublesome" as Kabuto's gaze met mine. A shiver racked down my spine, but not because of the traitor. I'm feeling that something else is coming.....