Kylo Ren

Ani's P.O.V.

"Get up, Kenobi."

It's the fourth day without food or water. I feel absolutely exhausted. I've been in a new cell since the short escape. 

I showered yesterday and drank a lot of the shower water when I did. I'm sitting on my bed that's only connected by the wall. There's nothing I could break on it besides the mattress itself, but I won't waste my energy on it. 

Captain Phasma had entered only moments ago. There's a woman behind her without a Stormtrooper uniform on. It makes me curious about what's going on, but not enough to listen to Phasma.

"... Or what?" I glance up at the door and snort sarcastically. "No food for the rest of the week?"

Without responding to me, Captain Phasma goes to where I'm sitting on the bed and grabs me by the shirt. She shoves me against the wall and I hear my back pop as I groan in pain. I stand on my feet once she lets me go. 

She's lucky the golden wristbands are still on me or would take my chances to escape. Backing up, Phasma waves for the woman at the doorway to enter. Once she's inside the room, Phasma grabs the bag out of her hands and drops it in front of my feet.

"Open it." She demands while settling a hand on her blaster, backing up to stand in front of the door. "You are to change into what's in the bag."

"Why am I given clothes-"

"You will wear what we give to you." 

Captain Phasma interrupts me without giving me any reason for these instructions. Stormtroopers have always given me plain clothes to wear after my shower. I frown, glancing at the woman who's closer to me before to Phasma in curiosity. 

The woman I don't know stares at me nervously. It's almost as if she's waiting to do something with me. Looking down at the bag on the floor, I move to unzip it.

 The moment I see what's inside, I snort. When hearing my reaction, Captain Phasma speaks up again in a threatening tone.

"If you refused, I am to put it on you myself."

I stare at her for a long moment and I didn't say a word. I am at a loss for what's going on. Four days ago, I had killed over a dozen of her men. 

I haven't been able to eat between then and now, but now she wants me to wear a priceless dress? After a long pause of no one talking and both of the women staring at me, I finally take out the dress and set the heels on the ground beside me. 

It's a fluffy floor-length dress, the rich fabric is carmine red and feels thin between my fingers. It has loose long sleeves and a heart-shaped lining for the chest. There is much more fabric on it, making it look thick than it really is. 

I'm sure I'm not holding it up properly from all the fabric attached. My eyes go up from the material and when noticing the woman still staring at me, I make a dramatic gesture that I'm about to strip. Captain Phasma immediately nods to us before going out the door. 

It shuts behind her, and the other woman's left inside my room. She then looks to the side to give me privacy. I undress but once I'm completely bare; I look at the dress, realizing I don't even know how I should get the dress on.

There are many thin layers and I'm not sure which one has the hole to put over my head. The woman notices I'm struggling out of the corner of her eyes. It's almost as if she was waiting to help when she states. 

"It's difficult to get into by yourself. I'll help you."

Taking the dress, she holds it up and shows me where to stick my head in. I let her put it over my head and down my body. It hits the floor and I'm a little impressed it's exactly my size.