SCPs with reader who have Gelotophobia .

Gelotophobia is a fear of smiles and being laughed at. It can mean that the mere sight of a smile or hearing laughter from afar is enough to elicit intense shame, anxiety and fear .

Scarlet King

He knows your fears already

He knows your fears already . He will be joking around you sometimes . But not so much . You can have panic attack .

He will harm anybody who will fear/shame/give anxiety to you .He can do it , jokily a little . And he's good with it . He don't really like smiling . (I know it's short sorry , almost every of them will be short )

SCP 001

He noticed it then on TV was some show and then actors starts smiling and laughing you started breathing heavily and hiding your face in your knees , covering your ears

He noticed it then on TV was some show and then actors starts smiling and laughing you started breathing heavily and hiding your face in your knees , covering your ears .

He will be worried . And ask you about it . You won't be anxious around him he don't have eyes and mouth . But he will try to take you away from people who laugh near you or smile . Or he will cover your eyes or ears with his arms/wings . (Scarlet King and he's around 2 meters long)

SCP 035

He can read minds

He can read minds . And he notices you were shy near him and nervous . He asked about gelotophobia , And you said you have it . So now he wears medical mask and always change it after it's decomposed because of black goo . He tries to always hide his smile . You can have a panic attack !

He hides it with tentacles when there's no masks around . And others . They'll have tentacle around their mouth . He don't like you to be ashamed or anxious because of your phobia .