SCPs with s/o who have a little child /Single parent

Who don't know : s/o - significant other .

B/n - baby's name

Scarlet King

You were captured by his fan club

You were captured by his fan club . I will call his cult members like that . But you weren't happy at all . You escaped one time . But he was watching you . You had a child with you . A little human child . Not an anomaly or demon . (But you would say that , sometimes) . He saw you encounter with it many times . And don't be surprised at all them you see on your night cameras that's in baby room to see a demon looking figure just watching them or by yourself . You of course tried to scare the intruder by shouting and getting aggressive towards him . But you know how you looked in his eyes ? Like a chihuahua . YES . Little angry chihuahua . You were smaller than him . And he tried not to laugh by your cuteness . And he did not see you gf/bf or wife/husband with you . Soooo he have 8 children now . No questions .

Of course you won't believe him that he will take care of b/n . And not kill them . Because he's father of the years/CENTURIES . Btw baby 3 times stole his crow and wore it / tried to eat it . And with his cult members. He/she just were eating their robes . No one will never harm you or b/n . Cult or SK by himself will kill them

SCP 001

You were teleported in that place behind the guardian by SCP 507's help

You were teleported in that place behind the guardian by SCP 507's help . But did you know that b/n was SNEAKY ✨ and crawled in you backpack then you did not look . You were surprised by that sneakiness✨ of your child you and your crew was teleported near the exit of that word behind the gates . And she/he crawled out of ... Let's call it heaven . But nothing ... Your child didn't die of 001 . Interesting . You forgot about his ability and stepped out if heaven too and took baby in your hand . And then you remember Guardian's ability . Don't be afraid human . I will not going to hurt you or b/n . And don't say anyone about it . You're much more better than other people . I am very sorry about your other partner . They did not deserve to be near you ... Now you can go and work with your coworkers , they are waiting for you.

B/n really love to hang on Guardian's wings(P.s. Uriel . I named him Uriel ) . He's very good father . Expect to see b/n wearing guards armor . Little armor for a a little warrior . Or clothes that have fire on it (not real fire . He don't want to murder them . Or you . ) He will get you clothes with fire too . Or some holy/religion like outfits